Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nikki suchi hema minaxi love your messages. will reply in detail once i am back from holiday. miss you all
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats to the enire team for achieving this feat.
it's an amazing show with a phenomenal performances by it's star cast.

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
happy 2nd anniversary for  the production house and  forem members..its been a very nice ride with u guys..i had lost  fun here..it really felt like a second home..and we all got along with eatch other..i do remember those days..ive met a lot new friends here..i cant write all the names but the list would be very long..πŸ˜†
Mohits performance as Shiv is outstanding and beautiful.Not to mention that he looks so divine as Shiv. I admire and adore him because he is very popular but still he isnt arrogant..
Mouni performance was really passionate, great and beuatiful..and as Sati she looked so pretty..
I really loved the Sati and Shiv track..i havent seen such a beautiful passionate track between god en godess.
Sonarika Badoria i loved ur performance as Parvati.. u did it with lots of grace.
Pooja Bose i aslo love ur performance as Parvati..i love ur acting.

I love the ganas and Nandi scenes too..whenever i see them ..they look so cute and adoreble..

I really love the stories about Shiv and Parvati..

Oke guys tell me ..when is it partytime???πŸ˜› 

Edited by .Reshama. - 10 years ago
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulation to entire teamπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Our forum , Life OK also turn to 2 years.

Great journey ...Memorable show of history...Journey is still on.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Great thread.

Congo to all membersπŸ˜›
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congratulation to entire cast nd crew πŸ₯³
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just cannot believe that our show Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev has completed two years. It just seems like yesterday when I just saw the first episode of the show, the first shot, Rudraksh falling from Mahadev's body, flowing through water body, Sati getting it, with karpur Gauram song playing in the background. And then Mahadev's line, "Main toh bairagee, na samman ka moh, na apmaan ka bhay." All those memories still fresh in my mind till today's episode.

And from the first day to this day my journey with the show has been amazing, sometimes was a roller-coaster one too, but overall whatever this show has given me, no other show in this world could give it. From the very first episode the show touched our hearts, whether it was pain or joy, we all got flowed with it. If it was Sati's death, Mahadev pain, Parvati going away from Mahadev,  Ganesha-Kartikeya-Ashoksundari's mischief, Ganesha's beheading, Jalandhar all connected with our hearts. We all related our problems with the show, some of them also got solutions.

Since the day, the sow started, it always had a special place in our heats, and nothing can take place of this show. It taught us about principles of Shiva, and how Vairgya and Sansarikta play an important in our lives, about positivism an everything. And I am happy that I watched this show from starting.

Edited by kalyani_shiva - 10 years ago
SharayuP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo DKDMD cast n crewπŸ₯³
BS.ILoveYou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Its been 2 years..😲

Congratulations to DKDM πŸ₯³
Mohit  is the Best as Mahadev...
kukiiesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrates!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Finally 18th Dec is here.. Happy 2nd Bday DKDM and as well as to Life Ok channel as well..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Pics posted by Life Ok ppl at twitter frm their celebrations tonite..