General Complaints/Inquiries/Requests Thread

Posted: 10 years ago

This thread is only to be used to post any complaints/inquires/requests for the Development Team of the Fan Fictions Forum.

Allowed To Post:

Inquiries in regards to an activity, thread or discussion posted on the forum. Questions about how/why/when the DT took action about a complaint made. Suggestions for any new rules or changes to make to a new rule.
    Requests to reopen a thread, close a thread or a suggestion for a new contest/activity.
  • Complaints about blog links posted in a thread, plagiarism, rude comments made by a member, wrong action taken by DT of this forum or another.

When posting a complaint about a DT member, please contact the DT member in question first by PM if they are active. If they are not active, you are free to post here.

Once a complaint has been posted, you may not post in that particular thread. Any member that posts in the thread that has been linked here, will also get action taken against them. When a complaint is posted in this thread, it is for the DT to handle. And it is suggested members not post at that particular member's thread before posting here either as well because it warns the member off and they remove the content before the DT gets to it.

-FF DT

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 10 years ago

Bookmarking 

Jot don't scold me ðŸ˜³
Oh My god.. So many complaints that we reached thread 3?! Woah!! :PEdited by -Alina. - 10 years ago

Hi Jot

Can you please delete this post, it just says res and it is between my note and my chapter 

I don't think the author will mind. 

Thanks in advance 

-edited-

LOL mine is the fist request on this thread ðŸ˜†

Not for nothing i love the number "3" it's called as the perfect number  here ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Preet.Kc - 10 years ago

Okay i'm such a stupid ðŸ˜¡
i forgot to take in account that deleting that post my update will go backwards now i have on one page the update and on the other one the note ðŸ˜†

so could you plese delete this post too 

it's duble ðŸ˜†

^you want me to delete your note?
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

^you want me to delete your note?

no, no! 
It took me too much time to type it ðŸ¤£

just delete Apeter's comment it's double, she posted it twice 

i have a doubt
i had written a short story long time back. but the concept of the story is somewhat similar to one i had read on I-F long time back. i want to post that SS. does that count as plagiarism??

also, the concept looks similar only in the prologue...rest the whole story is different. and even though the prologue looks very similar, every single word in the prologue is mine. not a word picked up from somewhere else. if i post that SS, will it count as plagiarism??
Edited by --peehu-- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by --peehu--

i have a doubt
i had written a short story long time back. but the concept of the story is similar to one i had read on I-F long time back. i want to post that SS. does that count as plagiarism??

also, the concept looks similar only in the prologue...rest the whole story is different. and even though the prologue looks very similar, every single word in the prologue is mine. not a word picked up from somewhere else. if i post that SS, will it count as plagiarism??

I know just one thing thanks to my experience as a reader and that is many stories had the same concept.
for eg: many stories are based on the love-hate relationship or the contract marriage. But what makes them different from each other is the way they are written and the course of events, you can't write same events like others right! You maybe got an inspiration but can't copy them right, you will add something yours in it. 

So if your concept is the same but the story is written in a very different way i don't think you will have problems posting it. 

Maybe try to write the prologue in other words or other way, so that too can be different from the other story. 
Well..the prologue has their journey from childhood to the time they separate...whereas the the one I read on IF is also same..also..the cause of separation is also little similar...but yes...the way things shapes up is different. The thing is if I post it..I dont want readers saying thats its plagiarism. So I just want to confirm it before posting