Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

~~HaPpY BiRtHdAy~~ #NABILA# |18shabbo| (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

18shabbo

IF-Sizzlerz

18shabbo

Assiduous CC Captain, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I dont know what to say , but a big thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! as big as to the Moon n back kay!!!!!!!!!!!!?Embarrassed to the wonderful "girls" out there , Apz , Zo n Rosh!!!!! yay names sound like ice cream toppings but thats good!!!LOLHug

Thank you so very much , I cant say how happy and loved Im feeling today! It seems like its my birthday!

Thank you Saraa and Alina for pipping this up!!!!!Huga birthday thread is such a treasure!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy--Gitanjali-xbeyondwordsxshayranahui.-Alina.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~HaPpY BiRtHdAy~~ #NABILA# |18shabbo| (Page 6)" in Ek Mutthi Aasmaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday, NabsHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

18shabbo

18shabbo

IF-Sizzlerz

18shabbo

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
xbeyondwordsx
Nabila Hug
It's your birthday? Shocked
Really?
Wish you a very happy birthday Hug Party hard and makes me proud (that kinda rhymed LOL) I am so glad to have met you here on I-F and you are undoubtedly one of the most amazing friends I've made here on I-F!! You are witty, hilarious, smart!! Basically, a complete package <3 We've had some amazing moments together and I will be forever grateful to you for all the help you give me when I need it the most LOL
It's your day, girl!! So enjoy and make us proud!!
And don't sleep through the day ROFL
I love you loads Heart
<33

Thank you so much for being a friend to me!!! as Im well "not so shiny confetti" types!!!!LOL
leaving under a rock that is!
And you make the best come out of me !!! so thank you and love you so very much!Hug

PS_ i havent slept a wink in 24 hours now!!

Edited by 18shabbo - 18 December 2013 at 9:25am

xbeyondwordsx

18shabbo

IF-Sizzlerz

18shabbo

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged

appy_indy-KD

Dancing

"aaj mausam hai suhana
Mommy ka bday banane ka hai bahana...
lalalalalala"

Mommy, happy birthday from your youngest beti. who is born almost a decade before you were born.LOL

Kya shopping kya? Mere liye kya laya? Cry mujhe bhi red wala ballon chahiye LOL can i take that from that witch riding on the broom stick? ROFL

Well a very very happy birthday to the most talented person on IF. Thanks a ton for always being there and helping me out with the edits. I am so so happy that i met you through the diversity game. Never thought we will become so close. You are one of the loveliest person with creative grey matters LOL. Mujhe kabhi kabhi udhar dena grey matters taki mein bhi tum jaisa kuch kar sakun.

I wish you all the best in life and I hope you liked your bday thread. LOL

LOVE LOVE LOVE...DOSTI WALA LOVE...
FRANDSHIP WALA PYAAR

<3 Apz

I love my baby so much!!!!! whose a decade older to me!!!!LOL*Pavitra Rishta*
That red balloon na tera hai naa mera n you know it!!!!!ROFL

It feels so special to know with such special people like you Appy...its the greatest gift to anyone to meet and greet such extraordinary people like you!!!!Hug*mera jeevan dhanya ho gaya*

Edited by 18shabbo - 18 December 2013 at 10:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali--Koeli_Appy-

18shabbo

IF-Sizzlerz

18shabbo

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged

gk_09

Happy Birthday Nabila Hug May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of happiness and success into your life. Have a blast!

GK

Thank you Gur!!!!!!!!!Hug , i think its gonna be the bestest year now!!!!

Edited by 18shabbo - 18 December 2013 at 10:07am

-Gitanjali-

18shabbo

IF-Sizzlerz

18shabbo

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Predator.

Happy Birthday, Nabila!
We haven't had an informal conversation apart from the general buzzers stuff; sooo we need to catch up!
Wish you a great day, and a better year ahead for you!

Cheers
Sonia

Someone needs to open a CC at BC!!!!
Thank you so much!!!!!!Hug

Edited by 18shabbo - 18 December 2013 at 10:09am

18shabbo

IF-Sizzlerz

18shabbo

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged

DeviatedTesoro. 

Hey Hey Shabbo!

I don't think I can ever forget the humour you showed to me when we were playing the ArHi wedding celebration thing. You were the only calm one in the team the, btw. LOL Yeah, that name you gave me then still makes me laugh! Tongue We worked in CC and now in BC, so let's see how many more awesome things we can come up with! Big smile

Happy Birthday and have an awesome day! Hug

Saraa.

Describe Nabila in 5 Creative words.

Talented.
Ama-super-zing.
Hardworking.
Super-Duper-Creative.
Best-tags-maker-ever!

Which Bollywood Actress does Nabila reminds you?

Shabnam because I call her Shabbo. LOL

Thank you Saraa!!!! yay we did the Khushigiri a lot  that time.. I even got the "best joker" award!!LOL
we are all over IF it seems!
And its just as pleasurable working with you!!!

Thank you so much for the wishes and those lovely definitions of me!!!!  Hug..I wish I knew who Shabnam is tbh!!!ROFL

Edited by 18shabbo - 18 December 2013 at 10:21am

18shabbo

IF-Sizzlerz

18shabbo

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Jenifer.

Happy birthday, Nabila! Wishing you a fab day with all your near and dear ones. It's early days yet in BollyCurry but here's an additional wish of fun times ahead.

Now, where's the party at? I have cookies in my name to collect.

Those cookies are in the oven , getting crispier to core and brown to perfection!!!
Now if only we could get a cookie collecting thread up at the NR , life would be easier!!!LOL

Thank you so much Jenni for the wishes!!!!Hug

Edited by 18shabbo - 18 December 2013 at 10:43am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.