Users

Frequent Posters

surya_dabh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

hi pri

here goes my set of questions
1 why did you choose this profession    Interest and some of my family members are doctors so I developed interst  
2 what are the pros and cons of this profession from a lady pov .?main problem I think is after u get married..this profession requires 24hr duties and u need to do night duties ..which many of boys won't understand if they aren't from medical field..also we can't give our time to family because of long hour duties..pros I think being doc and serving mankind surpasses all
3 in PG what is your subject , why chose it? Internal medicine and then doin some super speciality which yet to decide..I feel surgery is not meant for me😳
4 how would to react to a pool of blood ( accident case) and you are on duty emergency I will first stabilise him and then look for next
5 as a youth how can you tackle the problems in  gov hosptitals??first I think change should come from us...most govt doc aren't willing to serve ppl bec of money issues and lack of facilities,health care sys should change ,more incentives should be provided and patients should be made aware of govt hospital in their area and educate them about their rights and responsibilities also
6 usually many women suffer from anemia, how to overcome that ??eat  green leafy veg,dry fruits,red meat,soy beans, iron containing food ..women suffer most because of obv reasons ,..if  u are suffering from anemia take tablets without fail
7 what are pthe precautions a woman needs to take before she runs out of calcium content?? Drink milk,take multivitamins
8 how does it feel to be a doctor ( i too had dreamt of it)  awesome😳Whenever we treat patient smile on them is best gift😳
9 apart from curing patients  how can this profession serve the common man .?by educating them preventing diseases so that they don't need to come to us
10 how can we overcome the biowaste??using incinerators and auto laces n burying them in places where it is away from public reach so as to avoid damage caused by them

will return with next set of ques

thanku di😃For questions..hope I answered them well
dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice answers preethi.
thanks. really useful in future
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Preeti
So far all nice answers