Few Questions

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kusum11k

IF-Dazzler

kusum11k

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
After I saw yesterday's (14/12) episode I have few questions...

1) ATU mai job karnewale ko itna malum hona chaiye ke tracking device ka patta dushman bhi jante hoge...toh aaise easyly find kar sake waise ku chupaya?

2) Bala ke wallet mai joh tracking device Pooja ne rakha tha uska kya huva?

3) Bala ka mobile se Raja/Ravindran ka mobile number ku nahi dhundha? When Aditya gave Raja/ Ravindran mobile number that time they started searching whose number is that?

4) Gill wanted to trace Ravindran call location that time Jai was with them they can locate Jai's phone instead of Raja's mobile?

5) When we received call from Private Number no display of numbers that I know...but I want to know when we dialed Private number that number remains in call log?

Any more question anyone want to ask they can add ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86Arjun_Mmiss_precious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Few Questions" in 24 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 16 December 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
If they go for such details then show mein kya bachega..if evrytime ATU is shown above,...To show ATU people helpless they inserted these loop holes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kusum11k

sarcastic_teen

IF-Sizzlerz

sarcastic_teen

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
3) they search contacts n everything Bala's phone but they didnt get anything! I think tht was shown in an episode! Am I r8?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kusum11k-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Bala and Raja, trained terrorists that they are, will keep emptying their contact and call list, to keep their cover, apart from regularly changing their phone numbers. Vikrant, though, missed this trick.

kusum11kzephyr29

amandaclarke

Goldie

amandaclarke

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
nice loopholes..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kusum11k

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kusum11k

1) ATU mai job karnewale ko itna malum hona chaiye ke tracking device ka patta dushman bhi jante hoge...toh aaise easyly find kar sake waise ku chupaya? Very true...but I guess all of them were so much busy about the assassination attempt that they lost this common sense.Wink

2) Bala ke wallet mai joh tracking device Pooja ne rakha tha uska kya huva? But Puja stabbed him so Bala ended up in the hospital instead of going to meet the other LTFE members. So the plan flopped.

3) Bala ka mobile se Raja/Ravindran ka mobile number ku nahi dhundha? When Aditya gave Raja/ Ravindran mobile number that time they started searching whose number is that?Bala's phone did not have too much infos it seems and the number that was calling Bala was a private number...YOU KNOW WHAT...EVEN I AM CONFUSSED!!!!Confused

4) Gill wanted to trace Ravindran call location that time Jai was with them they can locate Jai's phone instead of Raja's mobile?Gill is getting old...dimag kaam karna bandh kar diya shayed!!!

5) When we received call from Private Number no display of numbers that I know...but I want to know when we dialed Private number that number remains in call log? I have less knowledge regarding private numbers...I have names for all my contacts.

kusum11ksarcastic_teen

kusum11k

IF-Dazzler

kusum11k

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ashy_

Originally posted by kusum11k

1) ATU mai job karnewale ko itna malum hona chaiye ke tracking device ka patta dushman bhi jante hoge...toh aaise easyly find kar sake waise ku chupaya? <font color="#0000ff">Very true...but I guess all of them were so much busy about the assassination attempt that they lost this common sense.Wink</font>

2) Bala ke wallet mai joh tracking device Pooja ne rakha tha uska kya huva? <font color="#0000ff">But Puja stabbed him so Bala ended up in the hospital instead of going to meet the other LTFE members. So the plan flopped.</font>

3) Bala ka mobile se Raja/Ravindran ka mobile number ku nahi dhundha? When Aditya gave Raja/ Ravindran mobile number that time they started searching whose number is that?<font color="#0000ff">Bala's phone did not have too much infos it seems and the number that was calling Bala was a private number...YOU KNOW WHAT...EVEN I AM CONFUSSED!!!!Confused</font>

4) Gill wanted to trace Ravindran call location that time Jai was with them they can locate Jai's phone instead of Raja's mobile?<font color="#0000ff">Gill is getting old...dimag kaam karna bandh kar diya shayed!!!</font>

5) When we received call from Private Number no display of numbers that I know...but I want to know when we dialed Private number that number remains in call log? <font color="#0000ff">I havelessknowledge regarding private numbers...I have names for all my contacts.</font>

Super duper answers... I enjoyed and a lot...
LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.