Utterly Confused

sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3848501
what's happening in the first picture? Why are people holding Zoya like that? In what world does this make sense? What's going on?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akaswan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know happen and i think that we will really knew what's happen when the episod will be online but i'm sure that Razia is behind all this ðŸ˜ƒ
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Me too...may be they are trying to throw her out...from Sm
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i think its raziya plan to through out sm
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Either she is being thrown out or it is her reaction to hearing of Asad's 'supposed' accident.
Judie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i 'm sure Public humiliation is on our way now😡, i can clearly see that she is being thrown out😡 Edited by Withmaaneet - 10 years ago
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Withmaaneet

i 'm sure Public humiliation is on our way now😡, i can clearly see that she is being thrown out😡

Sorry to say...In this case I never supported QH...they actually promote the ways of public humiliation...😡 ðŸ˜¡
Now a days there are only...bad vibes or unusual comedy...really ...I can't believe once I love this show because of it's uniqueness...where are those days??? I wonder...I know I don't get back them..sigh...!
DancingBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: akaswan

<font color="#990066">I don't know happen and i think that we will really knew what's happen when the episod will be online but i'm sure that Razia is behind all this😃</font>

Its Razia...Who else can be behind all this craps...and she is there in pic too...