Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Tu Hi Junoon - Rishbala FF (Updated Part 3 on Page 8)

infinity_flame thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 1 -

"Cut it!!!" Mehul declared with emphatically.. "Excelent shot Rk.." He said this looking at Rk..Rk was nodded n say Thank you..nd went to seat on his relaxing chair..Mehul also came near him..
Mehul: So Rk.. Film almost khatam hone ko hai.. Ab kuch fight aur song sequence hai.. Uske liyee hume outdoor pe jana hoga..
Rk nodded n left frm there.. At night he was in his room..Bittuji came n informed him tmrw they hv to go for outdoor shoot in a villiage in Sikim..Next mrng..The entire team left for villiage.. After few hours they reached in their spot n they stayed in cottage near the shooting area..
Rk: Captain Sahab aapko aur koi jagah nhi mila shot k liye??
Rk asked him so harshly..
Mehul: Rk I m the director so mujhe pata hai konsa jagah perfect hai scene k liye.. So just relax..
Rk looked at him angrily n went to his room..Its evening.. Today was no shoot.. Rk was bored in his cottage room.. He came out frm his room.. It was day of full moon.. Every where was shining in moonlight.. He was walking towards the villiage.. The sound of waterfall frm the moutains make the evening more beautiful.. Cold wind were blowing.. Rk was walking there.. Suddenly he heard someone was crying.. Rk stopped there n looked here n there.. Bt he didnt find anyone bt he could hear someone was crying so he walked towards the place frm where the sound was coming..
Finally he saw someone sitting under a tree.. Her hair was loose.. She wore a saree n a shawl was on her arm.. She was covered her face with her hand palm.. She was crying a lot.. Yes its Madhu..
Rk stood there for some time silently.. Finally he broke the silence "Excuse me!!!"
Madhu removed her hand frm her face bt due to the wind her hair fall on her face.. So that Rk couldnt see her face bt he could see her eyes which were filled with lots of pain.. Which were flowing as tears...Seeing Rk there Madhu stood up n ran frm there... Rk stood there shockingly..
Rk in mind: Kaun thi woh.. Aur aise ro kyu rahi thi..
Suddenly he noticed a ankle chain on the floor.. He came n took this.. He looked at the chain with shrivel eyes...
-------------------------------------

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT AND LIKE...
For PM Buddy Meee...Edited by rk.madhu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity_flame thumbnail
InDeX :-

PART 1 - PAGE 1
PART 2 - PAGE 5

PART 3 - PAGE 8Edited by rk.madhu - 9 years ago
ankitashaw1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice dear continu sooon n pm me all updates
infinity_flame thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitashaw1996

Nice dear continu sooon n pm me all updates

Thank you.. And sure I ll Pm u...
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm.. Interesting dear ! Initially, I thought kahi current track pe to nahi h but husshh... acha hua nahi hai..

No need to tell u dia, continue soon without any second thought..
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice start...seems interesting
continue soon
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice start.
Plz add me to your pm list.
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice start...
continue soon ...
thanx 4 d pm
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Start 
Continue Soon ðŸ˜›
infinity_flame thumbnail
Originally posted by: kg15

Hmmm.. Interesting dear ! Initially, I thought kahi current track pe to nahi h but husshh... acha hua nahi hai..

No need to tell u dia, continue soon without any second thought..

Thank u Kavya di...