Koffee With Aamir and Kiran! Discussion - Page 22

Posted: 10 years ago
Anushka looked lovely.
And she has a better line-up than most other heroines. She will sweep the awards next year. 
Edited by Star_girl - 10 years ago
The episode was nice. Aamir Khan has changed A LOT. Totally different from what he was earlier. Or may be he was trying to show he's different now. I mean you look up his videos on Lehren etc. he's so contained in the way he speaks, sits in a certain way, thinks a lot before answering and is kind of serious, less expressive. But on KWK I was surprised to see him talking this much, not many pauses and being more eloquent and honest. I never thought he'd open up like this on national TV.

Kiran Rao is definitely more eloquent, expressive and self assured than he is. It was evident she's someone who commands attention and can exert influence.

It was funny seeing Aamir's leading ladies call him squirrel or elf! 😆 Aamir's expressions were totally changed when Juhi was recalling that prank during Ishq days, he seemed to be relieved when Juhi left it at that without going further into what happened after that.

I wish they'd done Rapid fire and quiz properly. Aamir was indulging in distractions too much.

His statements on SRK and Salman are something. He has a definite perception of both but seems to talk in suggestive tones than say things directly.

It wasn't boring. It wasn't even that interesting because it didn't exactly reveal anything that one's already not read or heard before from Aamir or about Aamir.

Kiran seems more direct than her husband. She didn't hesitate even once before ranking actors! 😆

Aamir's not that fluent in English I suppose. He was often resorting to Hindi. Karan and Kiran were definitely speaking much better than him.

I agree with comments that Aamir seemed to over-explain. But then some people are like that only. Keep giving examples to make their point come across.

I think the sleep with Ranbir or wake up beside Katrina type jokes were repeated more than necessary.

Aamir's heroines seem to be on same page about him and pretty frank. People are commenting on Anushka but I think it was Kajol who was looking odd with that loud make up and shocking red lipstick. Nowadays age has begun to show on Kajol's face.

Aamir's lying when he says he's not competitive. He's often expressed he is competitive. He may give examples of Lagaan, TZP and RDB but what about Ghajini or Dhoom 3 or those Indra Kumar movies and Raja Hindustani in 90s? He surely didn't do them because they had great or even emotional scripts! He does like to play to the gallery too.

There are some notions about him which he seems to want to shake off but his conduct always proves otherwise. His co stars feel he's serious. In KWK he was more chilled out yet he does seem markedly more serious compared to others and he does focus on competition and numbers no matter how much he denies it. He did try to make sure that TZP has emotional drama and doesn't just come across as a documentary on dyslexia, he does know how to make films audience and BO friendly. There's no need to try and make it seem as if he only chooses films and they did well is some other matter.

That "girls who're direct" comment made me think of Jessica Hines. 😛

Aamir was totally different once. Now definitely seems more integrated in industry, like any conventional celeb/star.

Kiran Rao has a hot body. For a 40 year old.

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago
The best part in this whole episode was definitely the "abbreviations"... It's hilarious that Aamir did not know what TGIF/BFF/LMAO means and Kiran was like "ask young people" 😆 

Originally posted by eeyoretel

<font color="#ff3366">Kiran Rao has a hot body. For a 40 year old.</font>

Yeah. And she also makes sure she flaunts it at important events or hi-fi photo shoots. 😆

BTW, I can't believe of all women in the industry Aamir chose Kangana Ranaut as the sexiest.
Originally posted by Skepblun

BTW, I can't believe of all women in the industry Aamir chose Kangana Ranaut as the sexiest.

Trying to be different. I'm sure if Kangana's interview with Anupama was not appreciated by many, he would have taken someone else's name; like Chitrangada or someone from the intellectual gang. 

Originally posted by chubbycheeks21

Great going but your list is missing two more important info - she is also a SERIAL HOMEWRECKER and a PROMISCUOUS NYMPHOMANIAC 😳  these words define your goddess Priyanka extremely well 🐷 no wonder she has earned the rep of a man-eater and rightfully so 😉

Yes so true my lord