Anybody Excited???

xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Anybody excited for the next episode?πŸ˜ƒ I mean it's the 100TH episode of TVD!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RXoI1H1dy4Y

I mean TYLER & KLAUS will be visiting MYSTIC FALLSπŸ˜ƒ

And we will also be seeing some of AUNT JENNA!  EXCITED YETπŸ˜•

KATERINA PETROVA will be in a hospital dying, Who thinks she will enter Elena's body as a traveller like how Nadia's BF entered Matt's body?😲

There will even be a flashback to the 19TH century😳

According to WETPAINT:

''We're hoping our chief surprise comes in the form of Katherine not dying. Other possible surprises: Katherine jumping into Elena's body, Traveler-style; familiar faces we have actually forgotten about; and a rise of a Big Bad (our fingers are crossed for the resurrection of Gilbert Grayson, but some kind of Enzo and/or Dr. Wes power play would work, too).''

• Julie Plec says Stefan will speak to Damon about his breakup with Elena. This may lead to them getting back together.

Will Damon and Elena get back together?

Will Klaus and Caroline have a moment?

What would you like to see in the TVD 100TH episode? Well, we've got 6 weeks to think about itπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am certainly EXCITED!  
I have been looking forward to is Katerina Petrova. That's perhaps the best thing  that came out of this season so far. 

I hope to be surprised with Katherine surviving though it would be really awkward if she entered Elena's body. Anyhow, it will be interesting to see if she survives how it will all come out to play. 

Klaus and Tyler are back! That would be something. It's always great watching Klaus on-screen and really looking forward to some Klaroline moments. I wish though that instead of Tyler, Elijah had came to pay a small visit to Katherine. 

Delena. I think they should get back together. I mean I'm no shipper of anything that has to do with Elena anymore but man, if it keeps Damon happy and in love then whatever. Stefan just needs to get over Elena already and she needs to leave him ALONE. 
Edited by -Inferno- - 10 years ago
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now now...but i hope they show some of the best moments of TVD which brings my excitement back...but i am looking forward for Klaus to come back..some KLAROLINE moments...moreover i want Ric to be here atleast for this episode.
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG... I am exicted... Klaus back KLAROLINE moments... i so love them... 
Kat in Elena's body

but i dont want Kathrina to die.. i want her back ..😭

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I only want to see Katherine live. Season 5 has been The Katherine Diaries for me rather than The Vampire Diaries. Katherine kept the show funny and entertaining. All I want is to be assured that she will leave. And I can't wait to see the 19th century flashbacks. 
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm very excited! !! First for delena outcome then kat then all ppl returning