Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

Hi Jas dear...

gr8 post and you know what. this man is making me fall for him more and more each day...

it was really a mesmerizing performance and I loved the sweet smile GC had all throughout... even debina looked so full of love...

they really looked like two people lost in love...
GC is just capturing my mind like anything these dayss...

dying to see him everyday... just his thought and smile creeps on my face... that crazy he is making me with his each presence...

ohhh my god anu how beautifully u said that and I experienced the same everyday too. this is where the writer comes first who has that talent to express feelings sooo nicely and u are one of them

thanksss so much for commenting anu and expressing how u feel

jasraj123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uluvmg

very nice post jaas...its a stunning, emotional, sensual and heart warming performance..πŸ‘

its 1st time Debina did an aerial act & she managed to do such difficult lifts & cute little lovely movements...πŸ‘πŸΌ
excited for next post...thanks for pm!!
umaa.

thanks uma yehhh debina did wonderful job in this act and

yehhh be ready for next post
i will try to post soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AIMAMALIK thumbnail
amazing maan love uuuπŸ‘πŸΌ
jasraj123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AIMAMSK

amazing maan love uuuπŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks for commenting
-amulya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasraj123

thank soo much much for ur pov. I am sooo suprised that u spent so much ur precious time to comment on my post just to say negative things about them. way to go yaar. kitna free time hain tumhare pass- jo kisi ko support karne ke saath saath  kis kis ke baare mein-ve thoughts likhne ke liye. thanks again

Omg last sunday when i told about my frank opinion ,u guys tagged be as jobless hater but now what??? all the three judges agreed that it was a 30 act &was over hyped, I was not -ve in ny way, any ariel act 60-70-% credit goes to the rope controller rest is the story & the way they project it. so rope puller got full marks from my side but their dance was full on out of sync & stiff body postures so it shd be 30 not 33 , atleast judges accepted it that it was huped, kuddos to terrence who actually said this & also to  Rakesh& ridhi & many who felt this.I know fans always have compulsion to go gaga over them but nutral viewrs have no compulsion. so try to bear with them instead of attacking them personally saying we are heaters or jobless .