Vani Rani Dec 16 - 21 Discussions - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

I have seen him somewhere else but no idea where. 😆
He sure is one of the weakest links in VR.
This new Saravannan is there also, no?
And of course how can we forgot MOM... 🤢😆

OMG MOM, I've completely forgotten about him.. 🤣 Hope the writers have too, wouldn't want this to be a reminder for them to reintroduce the MOM track.. 🤣
Originally posted by incorrigible

Shathir, new theme song for Swami and Sara: 😆

🤣🤣🤣

Wow... 👏⭐️

Originally posted by kameswari

Exactly..I dont really understand, how he was a topper...in college and school...I doubt whether brainless ass can top the class?...VR team needs to answer the question..Infact  we can have a Poll..who is the most idiot in VR..Swami, Sara, Manickam

Haiyo, Swami and MOM in the same category ah.. 😲 Shree sheds tears of blood for the downfall of 1 of her favourite people in VR.. 😭 Swami, why this kolaveri pa?? 😆
Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago

Shathir, I'll watch the episode tonight, but to check out the new villain, not for Shenba Pei.. 😉 😆
This new villan's name is Sai..he has done a role in Annamalai also..He was my junior in school..

This new villan's name is Sai..he has done a role in Annamalai also..He was my junior in school..

In Annamalai? Yaaru pa athu? I watched Annamalai in bits and pieces coz I liked that guy Anwar.. 😳

In Annamalai? Yaaru pa athu? I watched Annamalai in bits and pieces coz I liked that guy Anwar.. 😳
He was the one who killed one of the daughters of Radhika..

He was the one who killed one of the daughters of Radhika..

Couldn't figure out so checked out VR 232 on Youtube, I don't like that dude la.. *sigh* What a letdown.. 😆

Couldn't figure out so checked out VR 232 on Youtube, I don't like that dude la.. *sigh* What a letdown.. 😆

Ya..I have seen him in few serials, I dont remember those..But he is not that good in acting..But who is he?..any guessess..May be he is the one, who planned to murder Bhoomi..😕

Ya..I have seen him in few serials, I dont remember those..But he is not that good in acting..But who is he?..any guessess..May be he is the one, who planned to murder Bhoomi..😕

I think so too.. Wonder what's his flashback.. I agree he's not so good at acting (hope he doesn't become another weak link in the show..) but I remember 1 episode of Super Kudumbam where he seemed quite talented at singing and mimicry I believe.. Anyway, lets wait and see what's in store for us with this new entry..

Seems quite quiet in the forum today ya?? Usual suspects all MIA.. 

I think so too.. Wonder what's his flashback.. I agree he's not so good at acting (hope he doesn't become another weak link in the show..) but I remember 1 episode of Super Kudumbam where he seemed quite talented at singing and mimicry I believe.. Anyway, lets wait and see what's in store for us with this new entry..

Seems quite quiet in the forum today ya?? Usual suspects all MIA.. 
Ya he is good in mimicry..I know..Even in school days, I have seen him doing lots of stage shows..Yes..I dont see anybody in the forum today..Where is Karthika and her reviews..