Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

I am too messed up to be in a relationship: Shrenu Parikh - Page 3

jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
dsr - hey, i also am not happy with the education and success bit posted out there - so what if someone found success without completing their education - they did find success didnt they?
and their lucky they did without having to go thru the grind - not many are so fortunate😊
and as far as this actors lives are concerned etc, each one to their own - its not actors or actresses alone who have one or more relationships - it happens everywhere in the real world - and there is nothing wrong if circumstances indicate that one does not want to carry on - its better than getting married, having kids and then realising you dont want to live with each other -  and people do make mistakes - everyone is human😊 and also it does not mean that they are not from good familes- there can be no generalisations to anything - particularly nowadays😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: jonee

dsr - hey, i also am not happy with the education and success bit posted out there - so what if someone found success without completing their education - they did find success didnt they?

and their lucky they did without having to go thru the grind - not many are so fortunate😊
and as far as this actors lives are concerned etc, each one to their own - its not actors or actresses alone who have one or more relationships - it happens everywhere in the real world - and there is nothing wrong if circumstances indicate that one does not want to carry on - its better than getting married, having kids and then realising you dont want to live with each other -  and people do make mistakes - everyone is human😊 and also it does not mean that they are not from good familes- there can be no generalisations to anything - particularly nowadays😊

Live-in is a better option according to me than constant fighting, divorce, extra marital affairs. If not anything else, there is atleast more freedom and truthfulness in such a relationship.
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I truly love u for this post!U have stated the facts so maturely and awesomely!Things u have stated are completely true,I also wish for only the bestesttt  things for this soo much sweeet ,china doll  girl like her!she is a beautiful soul in and out with a brilliant background in studies and belongs to a consrvative family!She can defffo do much much better!
It's jst tht  sometimes we love the couples soo much tht this kind of thoughts comes even without our desire!

thank  u  ,particularly  i  like  the  fact  that  time  &  time   again  shrenu  made  it  clear  that  she  shares  strictly  professional  relationship with  her  co  actors  &  that  chemistry  comes  from  respect ,that  just  means  that  she  is  very  smart  lady  &  she   respects  &  values  herself  very  much  & whether  opposite  person  is  attracted  or  not  ,she  is  definitely  not  interested ,mostly  because  most   male  actors  in  the  industry  r  like  bees  ,i  dont  know  how  to  put  it  anymore  nicely ,
  &  honestly  any  female   actors  who like  these  kind  of  advances  from  costar   (with  due  respect  ) &  ready  to  have  live  in  relationships  or  already  had  been  in  live  in  relationship  with  male  actor are  normally    had  been in  live  in  relationship (previously) before   they  come  in  to   the   media  ,so  these  things  are  normal  for   them  ,(just  search  the  google  with  the  name  &  u  will  know  exactly  about  what   i  am  talking  about ) ,as  they  are  used  to  the  idea  ,so  far  i  dont  get  any  vibe  like  that  from  shrenu  &  she  made  it  very  clear     &  so  i  salute  her  for  that  ,woh  din  gaye  jab  actors  when  they  used  to  like  each  other  ,married  each  other  instantly  or  dated  each  other  normally  like  any  other  normal  couples  without  having  any  live  in  arrangements .
it  doesnt  matter  how  many  shows  ,concerts  u  do  with  ur  costar  in  country  or  foreign &   u  do  have  live  in  relationships    with  these  excuse  that  show  hai  ,concert  hai  &  then    boom , after  shows  ,concert  ends  ,relationships  end  ,these  things    dont  go  with  indian   culture  ,  may  be  in  hollywood .
&  waise  bhi  ,most  guy  who  no  matter  how  many years    had  been  in  live  in  relationships  doesnt  want  to  get  seriously  involved  or  get  married   to  a  girl  who  already  had  been  in  live  in  relationship  ,thats  the  way  (hypocrisy  i  know )  world  males  work  on  .

Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jonee

true that Jonee Ji! We are somehow made to believe that one has to end up forever with your first love,. Good if you do, but even if you do not it is not a bad thing. People change all the time,so what seemed like a ideal relationship at one point may not be perfect anymore. 
Edited by Operaqueen - 10 years ago
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dsr11

Live-in is a better option according to me than constant fighting, divorce, extra marital affairs. If not anything else, there is atleast more freedom and truthfulness in such a relationship.

I agree with you Rekha better a happy live in relationship than a unhappy marraige. and getting married does not make people morally or ethically better. Extra marital affairs are a proof of that.
bingyy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dsr11

@bingyy

i agree with you about how awesome Shrenu and her parents are. 

Disagree that all other actresses/actors are from good-for-nothing, uncaring families. if someone chooses not to earn degrees but still is able to find success and happiness in life, whats wrong with it?

oops   sorry for  double  post  ,

Edited by bingyy - 10 years ago
bingyy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bingyy

no  no  ,dont  take  me  wrong  😆,,
 i  m  not  saying  they  r  good  for  nothing 😆,at  the  end  success  matters , but  mostly  they  dont  have  option  for  any  other  profession  ,like  media  industry  is  very  tough  ,things  changes  &  fluctuates   mostly  for   all  actors  ,if  they  have  shows  for  5  years  ,then  for  next  4  years  they  may  dont  have  any  ,  things  like  that  ,
  its  not  they    have  uncaring  parents  ,they  have  definitely  caring  parents  may  be    ,but  may  be    media  actors  dont  count  their  parents  say (if  they  have  any) particularly  to  the  fact  to  have  live  in  relationships.because  these  kind  of  relationships  are  very  risky  specially  in   showbiz  ,just  that  actors  move  on  quickly.

jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OQ ji - hi there
abso true abt relationships - thats the way it is and only time reveals/ everything - its the way of life😊
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bingyy

no  no  ,dont  take  me  wrong  😆,,
 i  m  not  saying  they  r  good  for  nothing 😆,at  the  end  success  matters , but  mostly  they  dont  have  option  for  any  other  profession  ,like  media  industry  is  very  tough  ,things  changes  &  fluctuates   mostly  for   all  actors  ,if  they  have  shows  for  5  years  ,then  for  next  4  years  they  may  dont  have  any  ,  things  like  that  ,
  its  not  they    have  uncaring  parents  ,they  have  definitely  caring  parents  may  be    ,but  may  be    media  actors  dont  count  their  parents  say (if  they  have  any) particularly  to  the  fact  to  have  live  in  relationships.because  these  kind  of  relationships  are  very  risky  specially  in   showbiz  ,just  that  actors  move  on  quickly.

That's where you and I differ bingyy *shake hands*. My slogan- 'at the end happiness matters'

When you're an adult you can take advise from anyone(including parents) but act according to your mind/heart. That way even if something goes wrong you won't blame someone else for it. If you think marriages are safer and happier than live-ins then I would just say that statistics scream the opposite.
bingyy thumbnail
its  just  that  i  dont  get  the  vibe  from   shrenu  that she  wants  to  be in  live  in  relationship,  yes if   my  favourite  couple  date  offscreen  i  would  be  happy  &  more  than  happy  if  that  survives  ,  i  just  dont  want  any  bashing  for  shrenu  without  any  reasons   if  she  is  having   just  friendly  professional  relationship  with  her  costar  ,as  a  fan  i  simply  dont  like  the  fact  when  fans  of  particular  jodi  is  sooo  bother  about  shrenu's    relationship  status   or  her  answer ,its  not  like  she  makes  or  breaks  anythings  ,its  like  if  shrenu  is   single  so  things  are  ok  ,if  not  then  its  like  world  is  finished   for  particular  fans , so  far   she  made  it  clear  that  she  is  professional  ,if  fans  want  to  bark  ,then  they  are  targetting  wrong  trees.