•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". What good is a cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No, I mean I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the ceiling up there, duh? What did you come here for?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know buddy, you pulled me over.

When people say "Life is short." What the heck?? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?

When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favour! It's one piece of paper!

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here!

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?
Edited by iiLOVEpanna - 17 years ago
thanks, that is annoying when peopel do that.
Originally posted by iiLOVEpanna

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?
I know... thats what people do in malls =)) and airports...=)) its soo annoying!!!

People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
LOL, I do that :$ Cause I cant walk to the TV and change channels... and gosh I press things hard... what iof the button goes in =))

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". What good is a cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?
LOL, exactly.

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
Yeah, that annoys me!!

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No, I mean I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the ceiling up there, duh? What did you come here for?
Yeah exactly. And I didnt pay $9.00 man thats cheep. I paid $15.00 =))

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.
Yeah exactly.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know buddy, you pulled me over.
LMAO... funny

When people say "Life is short." What the heck?? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?
But life is short! :$

When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favour! It's one piece of paper!
LOL I dont say borrow I say have =))

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here!
I know... dumb people *sigh*

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?
Yeah, you can easily say "NO!" LOL
wow...thanks for sharing! it was good to read 😃
Some r so true lol...thanx for sharing! 😃
Originally posted by tahmina_1994

Yeah, you can easily say "NO!" LOL

When people ask that, I always say no, lol.😆😉 but then after, I'm like, duh, of course. Edited by iiLOVEpanna - 17 years ago

When people ask that, I always say no, lol.😆😉 but then after, I'm like, duh, of course.

Thats what you said to me on msn 😡😆

Originally posted by tahmina_1994

Thats what you said to me on msn 😡😆

Lol, did I? I do it to everyone.😛😆

Lol, did I? I do it to everyone.😛😆

😆😆

even i sometimes do it, but later i dont say that yes u can 😳