Dear CVs, What about A REVAMP with MEIEJ Season-2 with DVD?? - Page 4

Poll Question :

You want ? ( Do read post before Voting )

Poll Choice
A Revamp with MEIEJ Season 2 or Re-incarnation
Continue with RK-Madhu-Ria Saga
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by faria86

😲no not again 
 i hate this PH & i was thinking 4lion is a bad PH but this PH is worst 4lion is far better anyways i'm not interesting in season 2 or anything with this PH they will make it hell after 6 or 8 months so it's better not take the risk DVD are fab actors they shouldn't wast thier talent & time with this PH 
& i hope MB cvs give us separation & then make RK reaize his mistakes after this track they should end the show πŸ˜³

otherwise they will again start thier separation no separation & so much negativity games πŸ€£

I know even I hate this PH to some extent but jo bhi ho, They gave me my all time fav RM & amazing 1 year of MEIEJ so another 6-8 months also of RishBala sizzling the screen would be amazing  na πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

I like separation yaar 🀣 but PH always ends up butchering characters like anything which I hate
I made a post about Re - birth of rishbala because I love DVD a lot
season 2 with reincarnation plz
Voters for 1st Choice πŸ˜›
As long as we have DVD together in their I am Fine and me
Getting my passionate Rishbala back I am all in to it
Originally posted by baisakh45

i so much want season 2 with re-incarnation.they should hire book.worm as their story writer.gosh i love her writings.

Her plots & stories are so refreshing, Love them
It would be interesting to see that, but didn't Mohit Sehgal's comeback show get like 4.2 trp or something as it's opening?
One year back...at this time..I was totally " GAGA " over rishbala and meiej! ☺️
GAGA is just not the word πŸ˜†
now THAT was the show and the characters at the epitome!
I want that BACK! 😈
That Kameena RK...that sherni yet pyaari madhu...THAT Ishq and THAT junoon!
not this crap being served to us under rishbala's name 🀒 πŸ˜†

u know what nikki ? πŸ˜†
instead of revamp..i want all this to be a dream πŸ˜† all these months should be a dream 😳
 and then Rishbala get up from this "  dream " and continue from their Mr. India days 🀣
Originally posted by --Yukthi--

One year back...at this time..I was totally " GAGA " over rishbala and meiej! ☺️
GAGA is just not the word πŸ˜†
now THAT was the show and the characters at the epitome!
I want that BACK! 😈
That Kameena RK...that sherni yet pyaari madhu...THAT Ishq and THAT junoon!
not this crap being served to us under rishbala's name 🀒 πŸ˜†

u know what nikki ? πŸ˜†
instead of revamp..i want all this to be a dream πŸ˜† all these months should be a dream 😳
 and then Rishbala get up from this "  dream " and continue from their Mr. India days 🀣

@ Bold - What the 😲 Wouldn't that be just awesome ? πŸ˜† All those Bhai fiasco, Heroine Track, Riya never happened & RM can continue their love hate πŸ˜†
And SR also then  never happened🀣

now thts wht I call a poll! 🀣
option1