Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smaggy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SweetiePie25

dekha na smaggy they have ruined ddej totally ... seriously they got this for a lead... my god .. what with the cvs... where NIYAZ and specially there is no comparison where AYAZ and where him...

i am sure DDEJ ends in February now.. trp will go from 4 figure to 2 figure digit...

i think dec main end hone wala hai serial...assa he article main aya th...but how shameless is CV and PH or NF...?????????????????????????? no cares feeling of fans..???atleast they should come out and give some genuine reason for considering new leads..πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
nbw16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shiny13

And they still continue to test the waters throwing more & more news but until nothing confirmed we fight for Niyaz, after that we quit. We then enjoy watching the 0 TRP'sπŸ˜†

yeah... we will enjoy each day.. how trps will go down..
.Shivam. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They said keep watching for Amazing Twist & Turns! This was the twist, an amazing unique Twist where Leads are killed!
Now after Rantara death, there will be nothing to watch in this show for me.!Edited by .Shivam. - 10 years ago
Shiny13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetiePie25

there is no fight now.. its clear they dont have budget... just look at the character they have chosen to play the lead... arey they didnt get kinshuk and shakti also...

Tell them that..why should we pull back hearing the news. They can shut the show if no budget is there
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well if there will be a new lead then i hope this show shuts down
SweetiePie25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smaggy

i think dec main end hone wala hai serial...assa he article main aya th...but how shameless is CV and PH or NF...?????????????????????????? no cares feeling of fans..???atleast they should come out and give some genuine reason for considering new leads..πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

what more genuine u want ... i am telling u looking at their arrogance and the way the writer is writing the script .. NIYAZ might not be feeling good to play this role as NIKI said in one article.. fans dont like it.. and hence trp down.. they also might have got fed up and might have decided to quit.. nahi to how can both leads quit at same time yaar.. .. 
divzz29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Isse kha se utha lae hahaha ye aur main lead🀣
SweetiePie25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shiny13

Tell them that..why should we pull back hearing the news. They can shut the show if no budget is there

shiny see one thing is clear they are looking out for new leads.. so many article have come out now.. so it is clear that NIYAZ has quit... why PH not approaching them again.. is what they need to come out and tell us.. becos if we fans have kept tweeting then why are they still being so arrogant..
liana2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smaggy

I even don't want their genuine reason . Because from there start to come lie only and they don't have any right reason πŸ˜‘
SweetiePie25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divzz29

Isse kha se utha lae hahaha ye aur main lead🀣

divzz tuney mera pehla pg par comment pada.. 

seriously did the cvs not get anyone else to play the lead.. what is this a joke.. isko .. aarey isko toh AYAZ key hath key sath bhi compare nahi kar saktey hai... yaar yeh cvs better ki soch rahey hai ya downgrade ki soch rahey hai.. .. mainey toh yeh bhi lekh diya ki yaar serial ka naam badal do becos i cant see this new lead with DDEJ name... kya justify karega yeh.. khakh