MemVsMem3(Round 2 begins Pg10) - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
alrite Sam...oooaiiiinnn!!! Such a lot of work.
1 Q: Dus the story hab to be the same and only the words shud be different.

Not the entire story, Hira, just one episode, like the 40th of February 2020........

Can the other topic be shut, Hira?

-Sam 😊
okieez my task~

to hira>> 😈 write a mushy mushy lovey dovey letter to Snape... hermionish way! 😉

to achal>> 😈 write a hate letter to ron... saying he is such a lousy person n stupid n all u kno the drill 😈 ... again hermionish way! 😉

chao 😃 Edited by alia - 17 years ago
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Here are my tasks!

Achal: I want you to visit atleast 8 forums and tell me the names of the Members of the week 😉

Best of luck guys!

Luv ya loads!

-Sam 😊

1. Fame Gurukul: Rubab (habibi2hot)
  2. Celebrity Fan Clubs: Doly (doly_455)
  3. Bhabhi: Keyur (kk_maths90)
  4. Khana Khazana: Prakriti (naturalbeautie)
  5. Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka: Juleka (MainEkHasina)
  6. Left Right Left: jhinuk
  7. Kasam Se: Aarthi (Raaga.Om)
  8. Jabb Love Hua: Chandni (Saregama_fan)
DONE! Took me so long to find some of their names... 😆😆

Luv,
Achal
whoooeee achals first task is already done! Well, I'd better be quick!
Hiiii Hira nice 2 c ya!!!! Heyyy and instead of putting a bull with Dan in ur siggy put a coakoach!
Okie I wont bug u any more 😉
But u know u ppl, why arent more taking part? In prev cotests da posts used 2 b full.... So come on guys.... 😉

Umm ok I changed my mind cos I maynt b here tmrw...
to Hira-Make a countdown of all the members of HP forum(rather active ones)
Achal-make a siggy for the Mem and Mem contest 4 da 2 of u.

I was really very kind... 😛

Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Here are my tasks!
Hira: Visit any forum beginning with "K" (Like Kya hoga nimmo ka, Kyunki....etc....) And rewrite an update in your own words. Give us the link to the original update... 

Here you go Sam! Here is your update...the awsome story!You made me ruin the awsm KZK episode.

Kasautii Zindagi Kay
Date: 18th December' 1432.

Scene 1: Egg fight!

This episode starts with Prerna getting amazed at seeing Komolika get the contract. She gets hyper and starts screaming at her, while Debonita smiles at Komolika. Komolika stands up on the stage, while the angry crowd starts throwing sandwiches, and by luck, some of the leftover drinks and eggs from the nearby salad stall. UD and Debonita go to Prerna and ask  why they are still at the meeting. People start making fun of the degrade people, Mukti and Prerna. Mukti gets angry and says "Bari ma..." Komolika comes and says, Tu Prerna, mil gaya sub ka jawab. Ab kyaa rah gaya hai? Jaisa Karo Gi Waisa Hi Bharo gi. Choohiya jud hi apnai jaal main phans gayee. Why did u try to steal our quotation figures, even though we DID steal yours?
     Sulab and Samay gaze in surprise. Oh, we thought we saw someone looking through our quotation files, and so we changed it. Who says we stole yours, so yours were stole too? And what?! You blame us. You deserve this!
    And out Debo, Komo and UD go, splattered from head to toe in tomatoes and eggs.

Scene 2: Mystery Man...who is it?

Komolika gets hyper and blames UD that his plan was a total flop, and Debonita, as usual ready for any comments which defend UD, jumped into action. UD observed quietly as both women tore each other's hair apart. Indroniel is observing this and makes a funny face and goes to tell Anurag.

Scene 3: Kaaki with her husband, Indro, Sulab, Prerna and Sam.

Kaaki pampers the kids and says "meray chanday" making her proud. A panicky Indro comes in and destroys the happy moment. He trips and falls on his face on the table, where Sam had just laid a freshly baked chocolate cake, now on Indro's face. Indro dosn't notice and tells Anurag he has somethign imp. to say.

Scence 4: Love is in the air! AB and Sam.

Anurag and Sam are in the room when Indro comes in. He sees them smiling at each other, holding hands, and then says that he was so shocked. Sam leaves, and Indro gives him a piece of tissue paper as an evidence of something he did not know what. Anurag grows annoyed with Indro's giggling, and says that he must find out what toothpaste Anurag uses and what hair spray (lol) he uses to gelle his hair. 

THAT WAS DIFFICULT! Aaaahhhhh Sam! The real link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forums_posts.asp?TID=384607

here have fun!😊

BTW, Dikte, wat do u mean? I am kind of confused? Countdown, could u plz. explaIN?
Oh Jeez...took me a long time to do dat.. BUT! I need ure help, all of u! I need to upload a pic, but i cant, so ill post it here, and then can u plz. plz. send me a code of the siggy thingy to it? I'll just post u guys the picture.