India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

why it is you? (Page 4)

sangita Groupbie
sangita
sangita

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 3:06am | IP Logged
jammy you are always too clear with your points atleast i found that. so, i decideed not to disturb you with a talk that includes armaan. so, please be cool and calm and enjoy yourself.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangita

i would have enjoyed it ides but that was a fatal joke.  take it lightly.it just another bad joke.

ConfusedConfusedI'm surprised that ur asking me to take it lightly after telling me that it was fatal for u......
sangita Groupbie
sangita
sangita

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 8:48am | IP Logged

ides  this time you have surprised me. regarding your joke, i want to remind you that you asked me not to mind about your joke. so you also thought that without mentioning that line (as that p.s.one) in your reply, i might have mind it. so it is clear that you also thought atleast to some extend your joke could have cause fatal to me. so, why asking me now? anyway when i asked you to take that another (bad) joke lightly, i actually thought you are just in a lighter mood than me.Smile

anyway ides your replies are often very interesting.your thoughts are actually quite sharp i enjoy reading you no matter even you like purab.stick on that, armaan is only mine.

Edited by sangita - 11 November 2004 at 8:56am
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 9:01am | IP Logged
LOLLOLSangita....I meant the last post as a joke too......and u can have armaan with my blessings anytime....Wink
sangita Groupbie
sangita
sangita

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 9:15am | IP Logged
thanks ides, you are smart and so are your posts. now when you are going to start a new lovely topic? currents are not so interesting   you know. they are almost alike. please post an interesting one but on the jjkn ofcourse. and don't forget about my interest(armaanEmbarrassed) otherwise i will not find enough inner drive to write.
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
i'm afraid to say sangita, but doc KK and doc anju have stated that purab is thier reguular patient

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index