sangita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i am ready, annie. please connect me to my armaan(and please don't take the name of purab. i will not be able to see him as my heart would have really stopped beating then). Edited by sangita - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sangita

i am ready, annie. please connect me to my armaan(and please don't take the name of purab. i will not to see him as my heart would have really stop beating then).

no problem we'll use armaan for electric shock and Purab for anesthesia then๐Ÿ˜‰
jammy thumbnail

Oh Phuleeez !!!

Jammy.

P.S(Those who see Remix on starone will understand this phuleez ๐Ÿ˜‰)

sangita thumbnail
i would have enjoyed it ides but that was a fatal joke. anyway, why interfering in my wish, you will surely have your owns and then in that situation make sure that atleast you get that first one fulfilled.please don't wish my death unless you are responsible for it. take it lightly.it just another bad joke.
sangita thumbnail
jammy you are always too clear with your points atleast i found that. so, i decideed not to disturb you with a talk that includes armaan. so, please be cool and calm and enjoy yourself.
ides thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sangita

i would have enjoyed it ides but that was a fatal joke.  take it lightly.it just another bad joke.

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•I'm surprised that ur asking me to take it lightly after telling me that it was fatal for u......
sangita thumbnail

ides  this time you have surprised me. regarding your joke, i want to remind you that you asked me not to mind about your joke. so you also thought that without mentioning that line (as that p.s.one) in your reply, i might have mind it. so it is clear that you also thought atleast to some extend your joke could have cause fatal to me. so, why asking me now? anyway when i asked you to take that another (bad) joke lightly, i actually thought you are just in a lighter mood than me.๐Ÿ˜Š

anyway ides your replies are often very interesting.your thoughts are actually quite sharp i enjoy reading you no matter even you like purab.stick on that, armaan is only mine.

Edited by sangita - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Sangita....I meant the last post as a joke too......and u can have armaan with my blessings anytime....๐Ÿ˜‰
sangita thumbnail
thanks ides, you are smart and so are your posts. now when you are going to start a new lovely topic? currents are not so interesting   you know. they are almost alike. please post an interesting one but on the jjkn ofcourse. and don't forget about my interest(armaan๐Ÿ˜ณ) otherwise i will not find enough inner drive to write.
anniegupta_ thumbnail
i'm afraid to say sangita, but doc KK and doc anju have stated that purab is thier reguular patient