..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Okay I want to give Bhabo a bit of a let off coz I think Sandy's departure is messing with her pheelings and she doesn't know what she's doing or saying. She's all over the place.

Sandy packs just like me - hardly anything.  You know, the GG room really is like Grand Central Station. It's also the office of the ombudsman, the counselling centre, the all purpose help station. Emily arrives to enlist Sandy's help, so what's new. Coz Mohit is busy running the country, he can't get her shop ready. Sandy is in her element and wants Suraj with her in the public arena, with all of HG walking past. 

Whose picture was Sandy putting up on the wall that made her go faint? I think she has stood on every stool, chair there is in all of HG in the last 2 years. But still, this falling trick fools Chaturi. BHABHIII!   Are you okay??!!!  Hai hai hai!.  Emily has this exasperated look - can Jethanijee not injure a leg or hand now please. I've got enough hassles. 

Chaturi admires SurYa spending quality time together -'Hai! You two have so little time to spend together na!' 

But do SurYa care?  NO.  They love this on the edge seat of your pants romancing that can end any second with a Bhabo scream. So they make the most of it, I mean REALLY make the most of it. Every pose, every move, every look. The BG music changed every 3-5 seconds. Yes na. Such jumbled emotional switcheroos. 

So Chaturi decides to plug in the hair dryer. Sandy's hair gets tussled the wrong way. As in...not the romantic blow back... but blow forward.  Suraj is immediately very bothered by this. 

Sandy was actually quite tickled that Suraj found her tousled hair a bit too hot to handle.  aaa?  Garam Hawaaa?  I'm beginning to suspect that Chaturi does these things on purpose.  After blow drying Sandy with hot air, Suraj announces that instead of feeling thirsty, he's feeling sleepy!  He demands tea. So Chaturi goes. One gone, one left. 

Emily twigs on to the blatantly obvious and leaves her J and J alone in her shop for some respite from eyelocks and hand holds. 

Turns out that neither Suraj nor Sandy will miss each other. They said so. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you watched the epi AJ...much better than the segment shown that day isnt it...and that slip and fall scene was shot for 30 minutes but on screen it was just like 30 seconds...

coming back to the episode...liked the way Suraj "chased" Chaturi and Emily away from the BP ðŸ˜† 

ya seems like both wont miss each other...and Surya never lie...😉 
..Anusha.. thumbnail
ya ya I watched happily coz I know that Sandy is relaxed and secretly quite excited about the training.  In the end the goodbye they said in Emily's BP was typical SurYa. Not ott. And that hug spoke volumes from Sandy. She has come home as far as her heart is concerned. That part is now sorted for good. She's rock solid now and I think stronger than ever.  Now she can concentrate on her duty to country. Suraj doesn't need her to prove anything to him. Only Bhabo will demand Sandy's very life, not knowing that she will be asking for her son's life as well. 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: PadBear

ya ya I watched happily coz I know that Sandy is relaxed and secretly quite excited about the training.  In the end the goodbye they said in Emily's BP was typical SurYa. Not ott. And that hug spoke volumes from Sandy. She has come home as far as her heart is concerned. That part is now sorted for good. She's rock solid now and I think stronger than ever.  Now she can concentrate on her duty to country. Suraj doesn't need her to prove anything to him. Only Bhabo will demand Sandy's very life, not knowing that she will be asking for her son's life as well. 

@ bold: yes...love the scene...when i saw the precap two days ago I thought it will be like padmini sivaji type of ott dialogue but no it was more like maddy shalini type and yet very suryaish...😉 Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
😲  no no no ... I can't compare surya to any budding romantic situations. They are unique. They remind me of couples who've been married a long long time. There is a maturity and an acceptance there that is more like a sivaji- k r vijaya playing the snr couple who have weathered many storms in life and are now relaxing.  More like middle aged couples... cough...
HalleNJ thumbnail
🤣🤣 lol...you mean 'nallathoru kudumbam palgalai kalagam' type of love (a good family is like a university)...sivaji kr vijaya...suraj sandhya...rofl...wasnt sivaji also a police officer in that movie...lol what a connection...
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PadBear

ya ya I watched happily coz I know that Sandy is relaxed and secretly quite excited about the training. In the end the goodbye they said in Emily's BP was typical SurYa. Not ott. And that hug spoke volumes from Sandy. She has come home as far as her heart is concerned. That part is now sorted for good. She's rock solid now and I think stronger than ever. Now she can concentrate on her duty to country. Suraj doesn't need her to prove anything to him. Only Bhabo will demand Sandy's very life, not knowing that she will be asking for her son's life as well.

Written so well paddy
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
AJ  only you can give such a hilorious version of  an emotional epi
sandy was again dangerously affected by LVA
omg the way she staring at suraj inspite of chaturi and kk in bp

the garland mirror scene
ooii maaa

and then the final tears and hugs 
wow 
as usual sandy intiating another passionate hug

they never bothered about HG
and i think now they are used to public romance 
and allergic to gg romance

thats why sandy was roti thattifying with books
..Anusha.. thumbnail
ah Rama, it was like a full stop in many ways that scene.  So I was celebrating the new day after all that.  and also the the fact that RM for all their faults, do love SurYa.

and yes I love the fact that Sandy uses the GG room as she sees fit. It's her room. I should just let her do whatever there. 
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HOt air came but output very cool one...

Aanda aur Thaanda hum...