Sasural Simar Ka

nonsense par nonsense - Page 2

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree its really nosense. I cant belivie if Sidd wasnt angry at her today maybe would be great scene in the room. Butt noo, they must destroy.
Damn it Shaurya I hate hiiim  😡😡

I was think that maybe is Veeru back 😲 by the words, but then promo 😲 dont know...

Also I was think maybe is Sonia.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suju. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh wat track is this?😲 always roli facing any pblms😭. wat the hll cvs. hw dare another man touch roli.😡 cvs u dont hv brain... trp wanna down more. 👎🏼dont lyk to watch this irittating track anymore. miss u rosid😭😭😭
❤️Lv u Aviman N Rosid❤️
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: suju.

oh wat track is this?😲 always roli facing any pblms😭. wat the hll cvs. hw dare another man touch roli.😡 cvs u dont hv brain... trp wanna down more. 👎🏼dont lyk to watch this irittating track anymore. miss u rosid😭😭😭

❤️Lv u Aviman N Rosid❤️

Track Roli-Sid-Veeru have good trp, and again they want put ROSID in trouble that they have good trp. Because honestly last time when was separtion ROSID again we ROSID-ians watch that.
napu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hate this cvs for bringing the nonsense tracks again and again why they don't understand that we all want ROSID happy and cute scenes and not this kiki and now Roli kipnapped track Oh! God give us break yaar first of fed up with this kiki darma 🤢 and if the guy is none other than shuraya than SSK is end for me and why when ROLI is in problem SID is always not present there and when ROLI needs SID a lot that time why SID is not with her does he belive that kiki more than ROLI which he said is his love his life than why does sorry to say guys but sometime really SID disappoints us all not beliveing in ROLI and not helping her when she need her lot. I really wish the man to be VEERU and khushi and veeru should come back at least the trp will increase little bit so let see what the cvs has in thier box for us but now enough is enough if the kiki track is not end i will definatelly quit the show guys sorry but can't take it anymore now what we all want and this dumb cvs r giving us😭 hate the cvs to the core 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i also cant take it any more...just catch up the last scene...and got mad at THE BHARDWAJ pariar...stupids...tehy hae lost their brain somewhere...they just believe shwaurya who left their daughter alone...but doesnt believe rosim...who saved this family almost allt he times...even siddant is also disappointing...hope they end this serial soon...and start new serial with aviman as lead pair..and no prem simar also there...tahnks for the pm...
madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Nisha.

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">i want deactivate all accounts i don t want this stupid collapse track</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">ur right becca veeru only can touch roli but holding waist & hugs kidnapping these all over and over</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">and sid i don t want say anything so we get rosid fight scene good start of this track</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">i hate cvs i hate cvs that s all bye to ssk</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">but always love u RoSid & Aviman😭</font>

madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: napu

hate this cvs for bringing the nonsense tracks again and again why they don't understand that we all want ROSID happy and cute scenes and not this kiki and now Roli kipnapped track Oh! God give us break yaar first of fed up with this kiki darma🤢 and if the guy is none other than shuraya than SSK is end for me and why when ROLI is in problem SID is always not present there and when ROLI needs SID a lot that time why SID is not with her does he belive that kiki more than ROLI which he said is his love his life than why does sorry to say guys but sometime really SID disappoints us all not beliveing in ROLI and not helping her when she need her lot. I really wish the man to be VEERU and khushi and veeru should come back at least the trp will increase little bit so let see what the cvs has in thier box for us but now enough is enough if the kiki track is not end i will definatelly quit the show guys sorry but can't take it anymore now what we all want and this dumb cvs r giving us😭hate the cvs to the core😡

HarryAustralia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar i don't wanna say anything this is too much i just hate cv's to showing us nonsense kiki n whatever flop track 😡 i have got irritated yuck 😡
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Now i got only one thing to say.. " RIP SSK".. Enough of ur tortures
rolisiddhant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have to say stop watching ssk.