Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
2 updates๐Ÿ˜Š...hw nice!!๐Ÿ˜Š
so rishbala r childhood frnds???
waitng for more fun๐Ÿ˜Š
HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u all...will try to entertain u..added a kissing scene in next part...until then keep reading and liking
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
NICE UPDATES ASHA..
BUT YOU DIDN'T PM ME..!
JUST A RANDOM THOUGHT CAME IN MY MIND, IF RK'S ROOM IS FILLED WITH po*n POSTERS OF GIRLS AND RADHA ENTERED HIS ROOM, DIDN'T SHE OBJECT.. JUST A THOUGHT..
ANYWAYS I LOVED IT..
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful updates.
Plz pm me.
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice start... waiting to see how love blossoms:)
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, both the updates are nice, I like these type of stories, but y din u pm me, from next time don't forget to pm me
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear nice concept...loved ur all updates jst read in one time..
plz add me to ur buddylist and pm me wen u update
HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Originally posted by: kg15

NICE UPDATES ASHA..
BUT YOU DIDN'T PM ME..!
JUST A RANDOM THOUGHT CAME IN MY MIND, IF RK'S ROOM IS FILLED WITH po*n POSTERS OF GIRLS AND RADHA ENTERED HIS ROOM, DIDN'T SHE OBJECT.. JUST A THOUGHT..
ANYWAYS I LOVED IT..

------------------------------------------------------

I did but cant add, Links, from now I think will update...

Radhaji is settled in US, so she knows about this gen guys, so not focusing much on that..sorry for the mistakes ๐Ÿ˜ณ
HappySoul-4va thumbnail

I thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart for he tremendous support. Without ur motivation I would have proceeded further..Nways here comes my 4th chapter and will soon post my 5th Chapter, added a sweet kiss scene hope you will njy yayyy

Please let me know , if you want more spice in the story ๐Ÿ˜›

Chapter 4- The Day in College

Next day morning, Radha came to Madhu's room and gave her a bag, madhu with a smile took the bag and opened it to see, tunics and jeggings, jeans and some casual tops. Madhu looked at Radha in astonishment and said..

"Ma, what are all these, can't I wear my dresses" Radha smiled at her and said..

" beta, get used to wear these, as you're going to college I don't want you t be the victim of that ragging...it's all new to you so I want to make my daughter look trendy and sweet", madhu understood and hugged Radha and thanked her.

Radha helped Madhu to wear a sea green jegging with white tunic and grey shrug, then asked her to tie a pony. Madhu was unable to believe herself as she looked so different, with that shrug she was feeling comfortable or else she can't imagine herself in that jegging and knee length tunic.

Madhu was complimented by MK and Radha, and she had her Breakfast in a hurry, rushed to her room , picked up all her certificates and suddenly felt someone is glaring at her, the moment she turned, she saw RK in her room and the door is closed, she was about to say something... her lips were slammed by his, she was trying to move away and push him but RK pulled her into him and kissed her hard ,she held her hormones from reacting as getting so close to someone of opposite gender is very new, she don't know but got some strange feeling in her stomach suddenly  Rishab bit her lower lip  by then she pushed him  and started rubbing her lower lip  and was  about to slap him...

RK held MAdhu's hand in midair and told "this is for looking pretty today, just imagine what I will do to you, if you prepare urself to look hot and sexy" and gave a smirk, left her hand and moved away..

Madhu got tears and anger jolted in her body, she wanted to teach him a lesson as soon as possible..

"You are going to pay for this Right Kameena" said Madhu..

MK completed the formalities and gave madhu an iphone and told her that she can call to him at any time, as he feed his number in that, then told RK to TC of her and left.

AS MK left, RK held Madhu by her hand and started walking, Madhu was struggling to free herself and saw some people were staring at them so she stopped doing that and started following him.

As RK and MK entered into the class,  Sir, greeted Madhu and introduced her to the class... It was getting lil difficult for Madhu to understand their accent and she was only able to understand what they are speaking after repeating it 2 or 3 times.Finally, Madhu sat beside RK but he was least bothered about her was talking to his friends in the same accent as them. Madhu was feeling uncomfortable, then suddenly she realized someone is calling her by her name,

"Hi Madhubala, I am Mukund" said a handsome guy, with a polite smile.

"Hi Mukund, but you can call me Madhu" said Madhu and smiled back...

Mukund sat neside Madhu and he was helping her to understand everything, Madhu felt he was warm and Nice, and was not even bothered to look at RK, and the same is with RK.

Finally the first half is over and then RK held MAdhu's hand and dragged her to Canteen. He sat with his friends and chatting and introduced Madhu to them, as it is a spoilt batch nobody is bothered to talk to Madhu , but she got one thing from their conversation that , these people are asking RK about his breakup..

RK...Break Up...Means he was dating some gal..OMG.. he dated so many gals, and now he is going to be with one more gal...Hey Bhagwaan..such a spoilt brat..Radha ma and MK uncle kitne achee hai..and this guy.." Madhu was lost in her thoughts, until she felt a cold thing near her cheek, she reaked out and looked at RK, as he held  a cold coffee near her cheek. She gave him a death glare and took it from his hand and started sipping it, she waved her hand as she saw Mukund, he came and sat beside her.. and then shared his notes with her, she smiled at him and he felt a shrill in his body, he know that he got attracted to this gal but somehow scared of RK, as he sees her always with him.

After the college, madhu sat inside the car when RK was about to sit, Ria hugged RK as tightly as possible and started sobbing, Madhu gave a dirty look at the hug and turned her head aside.

RK held her by waist, pecked a kiss on her cheek and told her " My dear Ex, start dating someone else...as you can see I am busy right now" pointing towards Madhu...Madhu turned to look at RK, by then he removed his hand and Ria was giving glares to Madhu, she ignored and told to RK

"Let's go Rishu" to RK, RK chuckled as she is behaving like his GF, though he faked.

He shrugged his shoulders and sat and drove off..

Ria fumed and challenged to remove that "Villagebala" from their life.