Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF: In Love with NRI -- Epilogue- 26th May, 2013 (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 149

memad

IF-Sizzlerz

memad

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
chap. 16...full of twists...omg,sikki is totally pervert...excited to know what happens next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashabanerjee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: In Love with NRI -- Epilogue- 26th May, 2013 (Page 39)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Julz06

Julz06

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged
i hate sikky foe behaving like this

ashabanerjee

ashabanerjee

ashabanerjee

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Hi All,
Thank UUU for the support, responses comments and likes...Means a lot to me...Smile

Yes, as many of you guessed it, Sikky is the culprit...hez sexually attracted to Madhu, so wanna make her his...what will happen will be updated in next chapter...Big smileBig smileBig smile

AS many of you guessed it, inorder to create a confusion I used "HE" sometimes to refer Sikky Tongue..

Please do like, comments and guessing the outcomes..I feel like making you all more curios (RK style) LOLLOLLOL...

Dedicating this chapter to 
karamjeet , kg15Kuttinu  and littlerenu16 

Anyways here comes the 17th Update..And Shall I continue this story..r u guys feeling it interesting..don't know y but got this doubt just now ConfusedConfusedConfused

Chapter 17 - The Game Plan

Chapter:  The Game Plan

Madhu wiped her tears, then she thought of some plan got dressed up and went out for dinner.

Sikky, RK, MK, Radha and Deepali were waiting for her, The moment she saw RK she felt like running to him, hug him and narrate him abt the happenings but immediately she saw Sikky who is giving her a fake smile with lusty eyes...she moved her gaze , smiled at all of them and took her seat.

MK and Radha left early as they  are traveling the next day for a 3 day trip...During dinner RK and Madhu were teasing each other, Madhu observed from the corner of her eye how Sikky was fuming to that.

Madhu texted something to RK, RK blushed and looked at Madhu with a smirk..she winked, the next moment  Rk is running behind Madhu to catch her...they both rushed to her room..

Here Sikky is getting restless, in-spite of repeated warnings, that female is getting cozy with RK that too infront of him...

Meanwhile Deepali was fuming  and cursing Madhu...both of them lost in thoughts and rushed to their room

Next day morning, Radha and MK with loads of instructions left from there. Sikky also went to Office, Deepali left for her grooming sessions...Madhu is getting ready for college, suddenly she felt a pair of arms around her waist..

She gulped in fear and was about to shout but he crashed her lips with his...She shot open her eyes and pushed him hard..

" U..." shouted Madhu

"Yes Me angel" he said with a wink

" Y u do this to me..I told you to behave" she said in warning tone

"No one is at home, and ur asking me to behave..look at you aaahhh..I cant stop myself...don't punish me darling" he said with a smirk

She was about to say something, as he again slammed his lips on hers...they both parted after a breathtaking, passionate kiss ...

"Rishu, lets go to college..it's getting late" told Madhu by holding his hand.

"Comeon Madhu...we will not get such opportunity to make out in ur room" winked RK and pulled her close.

"Shut up and chalo" said Madhu while hitting his arm

"Ohh my dear sexy lady...We will go but before that I need 15 mins of ur time" by pulling her even closer.

They both landed up on the bed , and started pulled out their clothes by kissing each other passionately, his tongue traveled down to her neck ,below and she was busy in exploring his hot body...sh moaned in pleasure, he smiled happily as his manhood satisfied...

RK left out to get something for lunch as he asked to servants to come in the evening. Madhu took shower , changed her dress and setting up the camera as a part of her plan..

She heard the footsteps and thought it is RK, but Sikky barged into her room. He locked the door as he found RK's car missing, felt happy that even the servants are not at home...

He smiled wickedly , staring at her with eyes full of lust. He held her arm

" You woman..how many times I should tell u not to be close to RK or any other guy...but ur still doing that" said SIkky while gritting his tooth.

"It's my life..I do whatever I wanted to..who the hell are you..." shouted Madhu trying to free from his grip.

" I am everything to you from now on...U belong to me...only me" yelled Sikky while tightening his grip

"oouccchhh" madhu is in pain but still giving him deadly look.

" You moron, u are married...Aren't u ashamed to betray ur whole family for ur sexual pleasures...Selfish jerk...If RK gets to know about this..I promise he is going to tar you to pieces..you filthy Bas#$%d" yelled Madhua , got herself free from his grip , unlocked the door started running from her room..

Sikky is running behind her like a tiger running for the pray...Madhu is praying to her stars to send RK home ASAP and searching for a place to hide herself...

"MADHU..U cant escape from me...Ur min..I will make u mine" yelled Sikky in a dangerous tone , running behind Madhu..

Madhu was running here and there...she is trying to keep him busy, safe herself and praying for RK..

He caught her finally...with his force made her lie on the floor, Madhu was struggling to get out of his...she is trying to kick him hard but he pressed her legs hard with his knees,,,she screamed in pain...suddenly someone opened the door..

Sikky got frozen, Madhu screamed for help...

Edited by ashabanerjee - 06 January 2014 at 12:39am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

TechnaparomannNiama19zelja89chinki121Nymphavishti04Ponochkalittlerenu16RAONE8seenuguptaammyicycoolkainturakiranflowing_rivermahimesharinku06DVDfannaDarkAngelmeiejrishbalamansiahmedbrianoiseygirlkaramjeetzoya789meenji22Crazy_Arshisanghita0000uma88kg15cool_sri--Puja--saijahnavichristobellemannu_minniememadjanu_2006book.worm.Shree.rekha.366rima4ever

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged
oh my! it's so scary...

i think dips is at the door

now tht madhu has it recorded RK will believe her if he gets to see it obv

i am loving this story

ashabanerjee

meenji22

IF-Dazzler

meenji22

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:49am | IP Logged
i think it is rk at the door

ashabanerjee

ankitashaw1996

Goldie

ankitashaw1996

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
scary i think its rk he will not forgive sikky for doing such a cheap thing with his angle update soon dear

ashabanerjee

noiseygirl

Goldie

noiseygirl

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged
PLz make it RK nd beat Siiky by RK ...Angry

ashabanerjee

DVDfann

DVDfann

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
I just love your story Please do continue Smile
Who opened the door RK or Deepali. But I want it to be RK.

ashabanerjee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top