Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF: In Love with NRI -- Epilogue- 26th May, 2013 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 149

Page 1
Page   of 149
Page 3 Page 149

ashabanerjee

ashabanerjee

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Index Below:

Chapter1: Below.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: In Love with NRI -- Epilogue- 26th May, 2013 (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prettyliars

Goldie

Prettyliars

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Nice story.cntinue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashabanerjee

kg15

IF-Rockerz

kg15

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I am posting this Chapter on Asha's behalf as she is a newbie and can't post more than 10 posts a day...

So...here Goes the First chapter..

Ganapathi Bappa moriya...wish me luck...

In Love with NRI-- The New World

Madhu, the sweet, cute beautiful gal from "Gurarura" village of Lucknow.. She completed her 12th , she is an orphan who was taken care by her aunt, Padmini. Trishna is her cousin and lives in Mumbai for her further studies , as Padmini can't afford the fee for both , so Madhu was taken aback...

Madhu is the "Masterni" as she teaches the local students at her home and takes care of her aunt. She is happy with her life, until her relative "Mohan Kundra" came to India to meet her, who is her father's best friend.

"Namastey, Uncleji" Said madhu, by touching his feet.

Mohan had tears in his seeing to see his best friend "Shamsher's" daughter who looks like him and was raised with culture by her aunt "Padmini".

" How can I thank you Padminiji, for taking care of Madhu, I was searching for her all over India and found my best friends heart here" said MK with teary eyes.

"Nothing like that MKji, Madhu is also my daughter. She takes care of this family so well, that I never felt I am doing some favor to her..infact I thank God to have Madhu in our lives" said Padmni with equal emotions.

Madhu, who was silently watching their conversation has mixed feelings. She wiped off the tears from her face and was thinking about her mother and father, who got killed in a road accident when she was 3 year old.

After lunch, Mohan asked Padmin to come and stay with hsi family in US, as he would be glad to take care of them. But Padmini, was hesitant and then after so much of discussion, she finally agreed to join MOhan and Family after Trishna completes her studies.

And asked him to take Madhu, coz she was not able to give her proper education, though Madhu is a brilliant child.

Finally, after Padmini's guidance and assurance, with mixed feelings, Madhu said "Yes" to MK and started to pack her stuff

He gave her 2 days' time, as he has some other work in his home town, Lucknow and have to make arrangements for her Passport and Visa.

Nimmi...Madhu's best buddy, rushed to her place the moment she heard that, Madhu is gng to US.

During their discussion Nimmi told

U know Madhu, Indians who settled in US were not cultured like us, they are spoiled...U better take care of yourself".

Madhu completed her packing and met her friends and community people. Finally, Mohan has arrived .

She was wearing a white kurta and blue patiala with pink and yellow dupatta, which was gifted by Trishna on her Bday.

She called Traishna and told her everything, Trishna was very happy and helped her to gain courage and asked her to take good care of herself.

"Ma,  I cant live without you, phow can stay away from you. Its only u and Trishna in my life, I cant go ma..pls dont send me" said madhu by hugging Padmini, and crying.

"Madhu beta, we will join you very soon, till then you will be admitted in a good college and start studying, it will be the same for me, how Trishna is staying in MUmbai, u will stay in New York"..gulping her tears and having a straight face.

Madhu, finally with heavy heart wavd to all the people, touched Padmini's feet and got into the car.

The car drove off, they reached Airport.

Throught the travel, MK was helping Madhu to understand the culture, different things, about his furture plans for her and finally about his family by showing his ipad.

"This is Radha, my wife, this is "Rishu", my younger son, this is "Sikky" my elder son and this is "Deepali" , Sikky's wife and that is Pabho, my mother".

Madhu felt really happy to see such a happy and big family. The moment she saw Rishu, she had a strang feeling in her heart. She took the ipadfrom his hand and started watching Rishu...she wanted to watch the pic more and more, but felt lil awkward and gave it back.

Finally, they landed in New York...

And here starts the cute, sweet, nok-jhok love story...

Till then keep liking and adding your comments..

Love,

AB

Edited by kg15 - 12 December 2013 at 5:04am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

furoreparomannNiama19Amrtinamayuri103zelja89Ponochkachinki121vishti05littlerenu16RAONE8nga0130ammyicycoolkainturakiranmalar3flowing_rivermimibmsharmila04JINS_ROSEkaramjeetmeiejrishbalalittoosrevti21briabismazaman2000sparikhrsk16Mahi78meenji22Crazy_Arshizoya789sanghita0000uma88--Puja--cool_srisaijahnavijanu_2006book.worm.Shree.memadSHINYSHREYA.SalmanDeewani.

uma88

IF-Rockerz

uma88

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Oh nice story, am all ready to read, i'll buddy you, pls pm me from next update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

baldashabanerjee

meiejrishbala

Goldie

meiejrishbala

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
nice dear Clapreally nice startClap
wanna read moreSmile
but i hav a reqSmile,don't make madhu fall for rk easilyWink ...i wanna read their funny fightsWinkWink...and i'm damn sure, village beauty and NRI naughty wil be a terrible pair!!!!LOLLOLLOL
i hav send u buddy req,plz accept itSmile...plz pm me too when u update itSmile

ashabanerjee

kg15

IF-Rockerz

kg15

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Loved the update asha dear..
So, the love story is all set to begin..
Waiting for it..

ashabanerjee

christobelle

IF-Dazzler

christobelle

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
nice update dear
lovely to see naughty nri rk

ashabanerjee

SHINYSHREYA