Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
every one of this forum, every viewer of the show ware waiting for that particular sceane and we are not dissapointed.
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Liked Krishna's entry and only Krishna's entry.. This view in particular.. very cool ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
However I would have been very happy if he had been introduced in factual way rather than this fictional one..

The only advantage these people where having was budget and technology.. but why this terrible CG? gathering of the scattered fabrics, Arjun Subhi falling.. Pathetic!!!

And liked the precap - Run away ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Ddiala - 10 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I couldn't watch his entry. The first half was extremely boring due to which I switched off my tv.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OK - Subhi-Arjun seem 2 be missing chemistry today๐Ÿ˜ณ and the fall just killed it๐Ÿคฃ
==
Krishna's entry line about running was the highlight of the epi in the precap.  In other words, the epi was FF material
shivpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arjun collecting subhi's clothes with knife!! ๐Ÿ˜• which law of physics did he demonstrate?? dat was super idiotic. Edited by shivpriya - 10 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivpriya

arjun collecting subhi's clothes with knife!! ๐Ÿ˜•which law of physics did he demonstrate?? dat wassuper idiotic.

That was so stupid...people might have laughed watching it ๐Ÿ˜†
And wasn't the knife sharp enough to tear those clothes? Height of stupidity!
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For a moment got scared when he took out the knife.. remembered the earlier incident.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm, that knife trick was a no brainer indeed, did arjuna used the mantra for vaayavyaastra for that?
Wistfulness thumbnail
^^ I don't think he did ๐Ÿ˜†
But these CVs surely need something for their brains.
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

OK - Subhi-Arjun seem 2 be missing chemistry today๐Ÿ˜ณ and the fall just killed it๐Ÿคฃ

==
Krishna's entry line about running was the highlight of the epi in the precap.  In other words, the epi was FF material

Chemistry kaha se hoti ... Arjuna ka dhyaan to history me thaa ... krishna ki history me ...

"aapke bhrata krishna ne ye kyu kiya aur wo kuy nahi kiya or wo kiya bhi to fir kaise kiya, kaise kiya to waise kiya par jo nahi kiya wo baad me kuy kar diya aur kiya bhi to aise kaise kar diya .."

Bechaari subhadra ka dil toota 

Tears ka dam phoota

Paani me gir gaye, aur saath choota