ria or madhu? ria ofcourse.. !! ;) - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
@bani u der ? lmoa u knw wat im loving ria dis days 😳 she n rk hav a good chemistry n woow dey look so refreshing.. atleast ria is not like glycerin 🤢
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vdphan

YES OFFCOS !! 🤣🤣🤣TOMORROW IF UR HUSBAND COMES BACK HOME DRUNK WITH ANOTHER WOMAN ...THEN ALSO ULL CALL THE OTHER GIRL A BREATH OF FRESH AIR NA??🤣

firstly capital letters r considered shouting nd against rules...secondly I m unmarried so keep thinking🤣...thirdly come wid ur original ID 😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i so want to see riya's and dips scene😳 i bet it is going to be heat conversion. dips to gone case🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidu-dsena

@bani u der ? lmoa u knw wat im loving ria dis days 😳 she n rk hav a good chemistry n woow dey look so refreshing.. atleast ria is not like glycerin 🤢

yes i am here😳 nidu i want to see riya's and dips scene so so badly. they both will BB each other🤣 i so want the old rk back! i so so want the old rk back the one who lived his life without thinking what is next. he was a superstar man and now bad omen is all over him he lost everything
HaymurS thumbnail

NO NO OFFCOS NOT !!😃😃ALL HUSBANDS DRINK WITH OTHER GIRLS N GET THEM HOME INFRONT OF THEIR WIFE !! 🤣🤣ITS VERY NORMAL !!🤣🤣🤣

yea just like it's normal for a wife to safeguard a known wanted criminal😳
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@BOLD:SO TRUE👏👏FULL OF LIFE👏👏IM SURE NOW THAT TOMORROW WHEN U HAV A HUSBAND N WHEN HE COMES HOME DRUNK WITH ANOTHER GIRL BY HIS SIDE .U'LL STILL HOLD THE SAME OPINION ...THAT THE OTHER GIRL IS "FULL OF LIFE".

.. if you have the guts come with your original id.. n then say whatever you want to.. n also check a dictionary before it.. understand the meaning of real n reel.. 🥱

Edited by Chiti.dsena - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">yes i am here😳</font> <font color="#990099">nidu i want to see riya's and dips scene so so badly. they both will BB each other🤣 i so want the old rk back! i so so want the old rk back the one who lived his life without thinking what is next. he was a superstar man and now bad omen is all over him he lost everything
</font>

yaa ya evn I want der face off its fun to watch.. n boths junooni side fr RK hai na?? biwi ka junnon dekhna chahte the but biwi is borimg not junooni at all.. so inn dono ka hi sahi 😉 evn I want old rk back.. I want rk to leave madhu n vice versa.. he cn live happily widout madoo 😉
.Shiva. thumbnail

Wht/??
Oh thnx🤣
i don't need it..

u seem to knw much abt naughty smile.. r u her stalker by any chance or wait I think u r our stalker fr sure...
n fr ur kind info v r not RM fans n abt rk throwing herself on ria lmao wen did he did dat?? drinking wid soneone is called as throwing on dem?? den wat aht ur madoo who did all samajj seva wid a gangster n who did baby sitting wid aryan ?? im out of it..
NO NO OFFCOS NOT !!😃😃ALL HUSBANDS DRINK WITH OTHER GIRLS N GET THEM HOME INFRONT OF THEIR WIFE !! 🤣🤣ITS VERY NORMAL !!🤣🤣🤣

yea just like it's normal for a wife to safeguard a known wanted criminal😳
not only that almost ready to kill someone😉 normal hai bhai normal
HaymurS thumbnail

YES SHE HAS NOBODY ...THATS Y SHE IS THROWING HERSELF ON A MARRIED MAN...N IS ALSO GOIN 2 HAV AN AFFAIR WITH HIM /SLEEP WITH HIM SOON🤣FOR COMPANY🤣

ur imagination is going too wild🤣🤣
HaymurS thumbnail

@BOLD:SO TRUE👏👏FULL OF LIFE👏👏IM SURE NOW THAT TOMORROW WHEN U HAV A HUSBAND N WHEN HE COMES HOME DRUNK WITH ANOTHER GIRL BY HIS SIDE .U'LL STILL HOLD THE SAME OPINION ...THAT THE OTHER GIRL IS "FULL OF LIFE".

awww apne meri ankhe khol Di