They forgot to hold hands! Awww - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
After nearly 23 years of marriage, I'm still learning new things from SurYa. But that precap is something I know about. Early separation for more than a year. No tears or anything hahah but Suraj's behaviour there brought back some memories. I think men don't deal with separations as well as women do. So I'm quite surprised that Sandy had tears welling up. 
Sandy was crying for two people, 
her own feelings, n pain for missing suraj, n for the pain suraj will be undergoing 
Nice analysis Anu ji. Only precap worth watching.
I never thought sandy would initiate these emotinal talks.Its a surprise for me.
@Deebz Ji...I think hay triggers SURYA πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
yaa I agree Geeth. She is listening to her heart for once than head
@Manju Sandhya never initiated such a thing because she has kept an emotional distance with Sooraj. Now that barrier is broken. She has gone close to Sooraj both emotionally and physically. Hence she is having all those tender and soft feelings.Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by shruthiravi

yaa I agree Geeth. She is listening to her heart for once than head
@Manju Sandhya never initiated such a thing because she has kept an emotional distance with Sooraj. Now that barrier is broken. She has gone close to Sooraj both emotionally and physically. Hence she is having all those tender and soft feelings.
Shruthi...I am so happy to see this side of SandyπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Manjuu

Nice analysis Anu ji. Only precap worth watching.
I never thought sandy would initiate these emotinal talks.Its a surprise for me.
@Deebz Ji...I think hay triggers SURYA πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

surya or sandyπŸ˜†