Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Evil_Angel_

I loved ur analysis 😊 its beautiful 😳

Thanks for liking it I thought no one will agree with since now a days everyone is busy bashing & cursing RK for making friend with Ria.As if he has fallen for that girl ,If he ever fall for that girl I will be the 1st one to curse him.But I think Cvs won't do that they are only trying to create misunderstanding between them which Ria will take advantage at some point of time. 
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yogendra1

I loved ur analysis 😊 its beautiful 😳[

/QUOTE]
Thanks for liking it I thought no one will agree with since now a days everyone is busy bashing & cursing RK for making friend with Ria.As if he has fallen for that girl ,If he ever fall for that girl I will be the 1st one to curse him.But I think Cvs won't do that they are only trying to create misunderstanding between them which Ria will take advantage at some point of time

Agree with you...I too will totally dislike RK if he has actually fallen for that girl...But I feel CVs along with every other clunk continuing to show misunderstanding of RM...which definitely Ria will
take advantage of...RK has been battling inner demons especially of financial strain, then his falling stardom, etc...which are bringing out the worst in him...I wish he had a good male friend whom he could confide in or even speak out his heart...rather than finding or taking comfort with a female drink partner...

yogendra1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitarani

Agree with you...I too will totally dislike RK if he has actually fallen for that girl...But I feel CVs along with every other clunk continuing to show misunderstanding of RM...which definitely Ria will
take advantage of...RK has been battling inner demons especially of financial strain, then his falling stardom, etc...which are bringing out the worst in him...I wish he had a good male friend whom he could confide in or even speak out his heart...rather than finding or taking comfort with a female drink partner...

If they would have bring another male character then some people would have start making them a couple I mean Madhu and the new entry and they have also seen the result of another male character in the show  so just for a change they have bring this character only to create misunderstanding between Rishbala, which I know at the end RISHBALA WILL COME OUT AS A WINNER.
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow when I make post welcoming ria people indirectly taunt me.🤣 When I put my pov people question about my identity what is wrong with everyone after running behind me do some better work. About discussing serial first watch show and then defend I see serial daily and not go by wu.

Yogendra -  Whatever I said above is not for you dear. I respect your pov and I remember how you pmed me that day consoling me and making me feel better.  I do not have much time to reply pm so not able to reply but thanks a lot and I will like to discuss with you on pm than here. 😊
Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yogendra1

I am not defending RK but I think from childhood he has this problem he can't share anything with anyone first he stopped talking to Radhaji because he has to share her with Bhatias and now Madhu and too some extent his start status,Inhismind he think Madhu is not his anymore he has lost his haq on her though she is his only wife but she is now a public figure whom people admire dream about her, rk HAS NOT FALLEN FOR THIS Heroine Madhu he is in love with that simple girl Madhu and he is finding it difficult to accept this fact that his Madhu is not a simple girl anymore but a heroine, his heart is saying though she is a heroine she is his Madhu (ONLY HIS),So this is his fight between mind and heart and in the current situation his mind is over powering his heart but a day will come when his heart will over power his mind.then only he will come out of this insecurity of losing Madhu to stardom. And about the new girl don't know about her real motive but right now she is not a known face so whenever they meet there are no medias , fans who bother her and she give her full attention to him that's why he is saying those line "WOH SIRF MERI DOST PURE DUNIYA KI NAHI".Though Madhu give full attention to him but still he feels insecure when medias , fans hang around them.

so aptly written 👏 and saying wo sirf meri dost hai shows Rk is some1 who want relations to be solely his which he was deprived since childhood and under relations come friendship and love too he wanted his biwi to b solely his but acc to him she is no more only his biwi now.. so now he has a friend whom he thinks is 'only his' something he craves for and he said 'DOST' not 'LOVER' I guess ppl have forgotten d difference between these two 🥱
yogendra1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SanaLuvAbhay-

so aptly written 👏 and saying wo sirf meri dost hai shows Rk is some1 who want relations to be solely his which he was deprived since childhood and under relations come friendship and love too he wanted his biwi to b solely his but acc to him she is no more only his biwi now.. so now he has a friend whom he thinks is 'only his' something he craves for and he said 'DOST' not 'LOVER' I guess ppl have forgotten d difference between these two 🥱

They will never understand because for me a male and a female can be a good friend and they can share their secrets. Till the time Cvs don' t show any feeling from RK's side other than friendship I am ok with it, And I know at one point of time they will make Ria negative to bring back Rishbala  till that time they will create many misunderstanding between Rishbala
yogendra1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful_heart

Wow when I make post welcoming ria people indirectly taunt me.🤣 When I put my pov people question about my identity what is wrong with everyone after running behind me do some better work. About discussing serial first watch show and then defend I see serial daily and not go by wu.

Yogendra -  Whatever I said above is not for you dear. I respect your pov and I remember how you pmed me that day consoling me and making me feel better.  I do not have much time to reply pm so not able to reply but thanks a lot and I will like to discuss with you on pm than here. 😊

Sure I will pm u and by the way my real name is Priyanka
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chiti.dsena

👏 👏
Awesome shahi.. 👏

You made post in support of Ria which got closed. I didn't came there. The thing is respecting each other pov... I heard it that you guys respect others pov but do not seems to be by your taunting.

If you do not like my pov stay way from it as simple like how I stay away from your pov of Ria over Madhu right and if you cannot stay away then stop saying that we respect each others pov. But you and Sayu made unnecessary tamasha over here. Earlier on my other post some of other people from our friends made tamasha... should I also clap now. But no I still do not want to make tamasha.
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: nupurjain1234

OHH plz madhu yaar bahut ho

ria is there for him, uski DOST 
i wish vo uske saath poori life rahe dips ki tarah bhag na jaye

Ria is just fake and it is so much visible from day 1.
Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfsEdited by sadidvd - 10 years ago