Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
tu tun-tun jaise ho dabanggi
I'll still like u Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyDabanggScorpionGunner

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do women HAVE to be thin?? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mannu_minnie

IF-Rockerz

mannu_minnie

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I dont like too thin girls. i m thin and really want to gain some weight. for me healthy will do. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyDabangg

-SunnyLeone-

IF-Dazzler

-SunnyLeone-

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
It's not about being thin, it's just about being healthy. Losing weight beyond that "healthy" level is no way cool and dangerous, some models are so anorexic, what's the use of a really skinny body like that? With no curves whatsoever :S One shouldn't give a shit about the media, just maintaining a proper healthy weight is ideal. Life is meant to enjoy, why give up on all the yummy food, it's good to be health conscious but not too over the top about it cause that's no way healthy either.

I think Sonakshi and Aish are fine, people's expectations keep rising and rising, media always has flaws to point out, no one will ever be perfect enough. Pregnancy is not some joke, some women are able to lose weight quick while for others it takes time. And I think Sonakshi is extremely beautiful with her full face, curves, she doesn't need to lose more weight but just maintain it.

I came across this really cool ad while I was browsing through YouTube.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlpIkH3b5I

Edited by -SunnyLeone- - 18 February 2014 at 4:58pm

LadyDabangg

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
No absolutely not. If you are pressurised then that's a problem because one should not pressurise you to look thin. I'm personally skinny and have an iron deficiency anaemia but I hope Insha Allah I put some weight on so that I look healthy.

LadyDabangg

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Women have to be what they want to be. It is their choice. If others like it fine. If not ignore them. I dont think there is anything to discuss. lol

LadyDabangg

Lavendar

Lavendar

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Woman do not have to be thin and skinny. there is nothing wrong with having a bit of meat on the bones.

LadyDabangg

Post Reply New Post

Go to top