India-Forums

Do women HAVE to be thin?? (Page 2)

Vinzy IF-Stunnerz
Vinzy
Vinzy

Posted: 14 December 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

why are all models skinny??

is it an ideal image of a girl?? to be size 0!!

Sonakshi has been criticized for her weight.
People even criticised Aish who just had a baby!!

do women have to be lean and 0 % fat??

Do guys like thin women??  Real men like curves...Only dogs like bones...EmbarrassedBig smile

if size 0 is not required in real life, then why media always present  36-24-36 to be the perfect size??--If you're a size 0 we shouldn't be able to see you.Tongue

size doesn't matter!!...Wear a smile. One size fits allWinkBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Al.Iz.WelThe_Alchemist.shweta2728ILoveDrama.Sad.But.True.charminggenieLadyDabanggiTangled_25

The_Alchemist. Senior Member
The_Alchemist.
The_Alchemist.

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

why are all models skinny??

is it an ideal image of a girl?? to be size 0!!

Sonakshi has been criticized for her weight.
People even criticised Aish who just had a baby!!

do women have to be lean and 0 % fat??

Do guys like thin women??

if size 0 is not required in real life, then why media always present  36-24-36 to be the perfect size??

No, women do not HAVE to be thin. That said, i think fitness is important for any one either male or female. When one is fit, there is more scope for the person to be active and healthy which in turn gives confidence making the mind healthy too. A good balance of healthy eating and work outs makes one fit and it shows how well a person balances things.And i believe being size zero does not mean being fit. Size zero females are usually underweight which means they aren't healthy. 

Speaking about models, even men in that profession maintain good physique.  So it is not just about  women being thin. And one need not consider the opinions of people who criticize any woman(let alone Ash)  and her body weight soon after she gives birth. 

I do not know if guys like thin women. I think it is all individual choices and how deep they are in love with each other.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Al.Iz.WelILoveDramaLadyDabangg

KaShCrazyAneesa Goldie
KaShCrazyAneesa
KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
To be honest as long as your healthy on the inside, it shouldn't matter what your weight it. 
1 example I would like to give is Sara Khan who made an appearance on Nach Baliye 6. I was shocked to see how skinny she was. I thought she was surely going to break in half.
There are some people like me who are petite, Im only 5 ft and weigh about 100 pounds. My arms are skinny but the fat goes to my stomach and thighs. In school the girls used to say "How do you not gain any weight?"
I eat sooo much junk food yet don't gain much weight. Sure other people would want to be petite like me but I don't exercise and I'm not fit so I get tired easily and am weak. Weakness is another downside of being small.
The media just love to portray unhealthy skinny women who don't look beautiful like they wanted to portray them as, A few stores are now using mannequins that portray an average woman and we now have plus sized models. 
No matter what women will always be critcized.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyDabangg

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
As long as a woman is happy with how she looks then she should not care about what others think. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

LadyDabangg

Sharif.Badmaash IF-Stunnerz
Sharif.Badmaash
Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
well zero size has always been a turn off for me..
i would prefer a fleshy chick walking by my side than a wooden stick ..
but then i know a few who find size zero attractive so it depends on their personal choices...

LadyDabangg

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
The world is obsessed with weight. You are either too thin, too fat but never right. You lose weight it gets commented upon, you gain weight it might also be commented upon. The media love to portray women as stick thin and I never understand it. As it is not healthy for anyone to be that thin and that has been proven. Everyone has an ideal weight it all depends on your height and build.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyDabanggiTangled_25

carnations. IF-Dazzler
carnations.
carnations.

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
I used to think that a skinny thin girl is what one must be! Fat/Healthy girls were the ones who were made fun of. So this concept was set in my mind right from the childhood, Thin Girls are so awesome, and Fat Girls - NO!  But then I realized, it doesnt matter if you're fat or thin, just be yourself. 
Girls around me strive hard to loose their weight just to get boyfriends, *afterall, they dont want to be "un-cool"* and guys *some exceptions* too go for thin girls. Thus undermining a bit healthy girls! 
To all the thin girls out there - EAT!! 
To all the healthy girls - Be yourself. If you're shedding your weight just for a guy. DONT. 
To YOU - Thanks for this post..I really read each comment and got to know about other's POV on this <3 

LadyDabangg

zorrro Goldie
zorrro
zorrro

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Not too thin and not too fat but just right LOL

Go to top