Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
To be honest as long as your healthy on the inside, it shouldn't matter what your weight it. 
1 example I would like to give is Sara Khan who made an appearance on Nach Baliye 6. I was shocked to see how skinny she was. I thought she was surely going to break in half.
There are some people like me who are petite, Im only 5 ft and weigh about 100 pounds. My arms are skinny but the fat goes to my stomach and thighs. In school the girls used to say "How do you not gain any weight?"
I eat sooo much junk food yet don't gain much weight. Sure other people would want to be petite like me but I don't exercise and I'm not fit so I get tired easily and am weak. Weakness is another downside of being small.
The media just love to portray unhealthy skinny women who don't look beautiful like they wanted to portray them as, A few stores are now using mannequins that portray an average woman and we now have plus sized models. 
No matter what women will always be critcized.
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As long as a woman is happy with how she looks then she should not care about what others think. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well zero size has always been a turn off for me..
i would prefer a fleshy chick walking by my side than a wooden stick ..
but then i know a few who find size zero attractive so it depends on their personal choices...

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The world is obsessed with weight. You are either too thin, too fat but never right. You lose weight it gets commented upon, you gain weight it might also be commented upon. The media love to portray women as stick thin and I never understand it. As it is not healthy for anyone to be that thin and that has been proven. Everyone has an ideal weight it all depends on your height and build.  
Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I used to think that a skinny thin girl is what one must be! Fat/Healthy girls were the ones who were made fun of. So this concept was set in my mind right from the childhood, Thin Girls are so awesome, and Fat Girls - NO!  But then I realized, it doesnt matter if you're fat or thin, just be yourself. 
Girls around me strive hard to loose their weight just to get boyfriends, *afterall, they dont want to be "un-cool"* and guys *some exceptions* too go for thin girls. Thus undermining a bit healthy girls! 
To all the thin girls out there - EAT!! 
To all the healthy girls - Be yourself. If you're shedding your weight just for a guy. DONT. 
To YOU - Thanks for this post..I really read each comment and got to know about other's POV on this <3 
Not too thin and not too fat but just right 😆
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Can't say about size zero or what ... But we have to agree the fact that an overweight girl goes through lots of misery for ignorance, even married women have the same problem ... This is fact, you can deny this by strong vocabulary ... But the fact persists 

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ScorpionGunner

... This is fact, you can deny this by strong vocabulary ... 

@Bold: What's that? ðŸ˜•
girlwhowaited thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I never got the obsession with size 0. Same with the curves. I believe it shouldn't matter if a girl is size 0 or has curves. Some are naturally skinny, others are voluptuous. Girls starving  themselves to look like a model is just as bad as girls overfeeding themselves to get curves. Obviously everyone has right to work on their body, to try and achieve the shape and size they like, but while doing so they should always remember to  keep their health their priority. 
BarbieGurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
More than thin or fat a person shld be healthy...extream thin n extream fat both are bad...a healthy lifestyle will automatically give a good figure.
Everyone cant be supermodel thin...some ppl r naturally curveous or bigboned...similarly some hav slim built.We cant put everyone in size zero category.