Wat d hell is wrong wid Zoya? :/ - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Cuz earlier there were no need byt if sum1 like Haseena wud hv insulted her Phuphi then she wud hv defo fought for her n given a lecture.  Do u think Zota was doing right in stopping Asad? If her mom was insulted then wat she wud hv done? 

She didn't stop him from speaking, she just made sure he stayed a good distance away. Because his anger is world famous and he does stupid stuff when he gets angry. Later on, she stopped him from intervening Dilshad's fight because she knew Dilshad could handle it. 

Stop trying to make it sound like she's the bad guy.
Zoya is quite annoying nowadays.

I can't stand anyone who defends Rashid. 🤬
Originally posted by neemasya

She didn't stop him from speaking, she just made sure he stayed a good distance away. Because his anger is world famous and he does stupid stuff when he gets angry. Later on, she stopped him from intervening Dilshad's fight because she knew Dilshad could handle it. 

I am not making her bad. Remember,  during MKK I hated Asad like anything n felt bad for Zoya. 

My question is wen sum1 vl insult or her parents vl she fight bacj or stay quiet like a bahu if stupid saas-bahu serial?
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

I am not making her bad. Remember, during MKK I hated Asad like anything n felt bad for Zoya.

My question is wen sum1 vl insult or her parents vl she fight bacj or stay quiet like a bahu if stupid saas-bahu serial?

Ok MKK was annoying too, both asad and zoya were at fault. Zoya made the initial mistake by running off on her nikah day and then keeping quiet about it.

I don't think zoya would keep quiet. But we've seen before when she was taunted by Asad about her parents. She would remain quiet and take it all in. She never spoke back. So I don't think her character has changed suddenly. Remember the valima? That day asad didn't stand up for Dilshad either. No one said anything about that.

Plus, her relation with this house is so weird that she probably wouldn't be comfortable voicing her opinions.Edited by neemasya - 10 years ago
Originally posted by neemasya

WORD
Yes, Even I didnt like Zoya in this episode! I expected her to react atleast!
😉 u know zoya?surbhi jyoti knows that dilshad can handle hersself and she is not holding asad back she is supporting him with  a resurrance grip on his arm cos it was dilshad turn to roar!!
Originally posted by amberyall

😉 u know zoya?surbhi jyoti knows that dilshad can handle hersself and she is not holding asad back she is supporting him with  a resurrance grip on his arm cos it was dilshad turn to roar!!

I am glad you pointed out about Zoya SUPPORTING both Asad and Dilshad.👏

She did not need to say anything because it was not her place to do so. But she was there supporting them. A hand on the shoulder is all someone needs at times to have the courage to stand up for yourself.

I am also glad that Zoya is staying back at sm to be with Dilshad.