Charismatic Shlok turns gunda from bhagvan - cant hate him -loving EBP

jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 I am continuously losing words to express my appreciation for EBP and its ability to surprise and entertain - and for creating this character called Shlok - πŸ˜Š
  what a lovely episode today - so many facets and precursors of what may happen next  brought out in a single episode😊

the interaction between shlok and aastha rt at the start was fiesty and no holds barred as expected - and answers to all those forum wasis on why aastha did not tear those papers - she did but hamara badmaash shlok as usual is one up - photocopy tho niklhaaπŸ˜†  poor aastha collars shlok in frustration  when shlok taunts her abt her bechara baap's plight and they exchange ghatiya abuses - so both are ghatiya - this tom and jerrry round settles that score - and shlok emerges in new avatar- he moves (sorry slips) from the gt bhagvan to gunda avatar with the dialogue of the day "har gali mey gunda hota hai aur is gali mey main hoon" shabaash- just wait shlok till aastha turns gali ka female gundaπŸ˜†

and the best scene of the day - shlok anjali interaction at the house entrance while constantly waiting to see NA's reaction - this shlok is the master dramebaaz - he is proving it in every episode and aastha as well describes him to a tee later "bahar kuch aur hai aur andhar kuch" - so he purposely creates a scene to get aastha to vist her baba - he actually holds her by the neck and walks her out rt in front of a fuming but helpless baba and a visibly frustrated and scared anjali - i also liked aastha's comment that family is more important than traditions and pujas - way to go aasthaπŸ‘ but i still fail to understand aastha - shlok has told her to leave the house with her suitcase which means i presume  for good, but here she is telling anjali to let her go see her baba and she will be a good bahu, wife etc when she is back - yeh aastha definitely does not want to leave her shlokie thats for sureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

and while aastha is wondering what to do to help her baba when the police arrives, here comes our gunda shlok knocking on the door  with flowers = really shlok tumney  mera "" hate you' maqsad ko baar baar test karthi ho and i am failing πŸ˜‰πŸ€’- i cld not help but laugh at the subsequent conversation between baba and shlok - what loaded coments by shlokie and deadpan replies by baba - and aastha's expressions were priceless - and shlok's final comment to aastha |"'BE STRONG - baba ko Hamara zaroorat hai" he is just too much - avi's expressions 
are simply too good and shrenu was also wonderful, particularly in the fight scene in the first part - i really love the way these two are emoting and their chemistry πŸ˜³

aastha's lovely scene with kalindi abt how mothers replace gods to love and know exactly what their children want was so touching - unfortunately this mother still does not know what her dear beti is going thruπŸ˜•
   tho the scenes in jyoti's house were painful as usual, they  were there for a purpose - first to point out how abhay viewed the pati pujan fiasco compared with shlok )  bhay says : shlok tho chup baita - agar mai hota tho main tumhey zinda nahi chodtha" well abhay we know u r capable of only this crap. 
  more important is the later scene where sulbha tells abhay that she suspects that all is not well between shlok and aastha.  as i had mentioned in  an earlier post, abhay is going to use this weak point of shlok and aastha to pursue his awful agenda - lets see how shlok tackles that
  and NA today was rendered speechless by his bacha's audacity and forced to keep mum - poor anjali is going to get a double dose at night - no wonder she has this vicious nirjal plan for aastha in the precap - 
behosh episode and kamina romance coming up guys😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mailanchi thumbnail
todays episode was a fabulous one...
many things go revealed... sabse badi revelation that Shlok and Aastha still love each otherπŸ˜ƒ
Shlok only scared Aastha by telling her that he wud call the police but he never did such a thing. he also ensured that she cud go and visit her baba.today i really loved him.
and Aastha, Shlok was telling her to leave is house kitni baar kaha ki jao... she still wanted to come back and be a good wife... hmmm.
ab mujhe honeymoon track ka bahut intezaar hai... i think they speak up their minds..
Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘...Nice Analysis...Loved today's episode...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...I am not able to hate this kamina shlok...😳😳😳...Man!!!This guy is just awesome..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I couldn help laughing in the scene where he brings that bouquets to her father and acts all lovey dovey and a  good boy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One thing that's very clear to me is Shlok is not a villain at all!, but what he is upto beats me..Totally confuses me...
mailanchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: talkie14

One thing that's very clear to me is Shlok is not a villain at all!, but what he is upto beats me..Totally confuses me...

i think he decided to marry Aastha bco he felt she has the guts to change many things in his house... he was not in luv with her then. but now slozwly falling for her... my analysis
Fr0zen thumbnail

Originally posted by: talkie14

Yeah...Tats true...πŸ€”...He is so confusing...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by divyadollar - 10 years ago
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great post. I loved today's episode and Shlok and Anjali scene was the best. I felt like Shlok knows that Anjali is under NAs authority.Edited by macaron - 10 years ago
Ashutosh.Nidhi thumbnail
Thanks Jonee for a quick update :-)
Cant wait to watch our kamina Sher aur uski ghayal Sherni πŸ˜‰
Fr0zen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashutosh.Nidhi

Thanks Jonee for a quick update :-)
Cant wait to watch our kamina Sher aur uski ghayal Sherni πŸ˜‰

Yup...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Real kamina after all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome postπŸ‘...seriously our badmash is getting more badmaash day by day, even paapa dear were left speechless todayπŸ˜†...i was confused about aastha too? i mean why was she telling anjali about her dad and she will be back, i guess she understands her hubby dear better than us because she knew it that she will have to come back! ab iss unkahee understanding ko kya naam dainπŸ˜†