Tamil Reality Shows

** Jodi No 1 Season 7 ** - Page 9

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
If sum1 can talk to VijayTV, I wud luv to get back shiva, rinson and few others for one episode..

Hoping to see some good dance performances... Everyone has a lot to improve..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I just wonder why Vijay TV can not afford to have new talented faces.

All they shows will have the same seasons drama artist

performing.

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Most vijay tv shows are participated by celebrities from tv and film industry.. Y is that so?
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@meena
maybe we can write to them to make Jodi No 1 open to the public like Dance India Dance ( The Doubles ) one...
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@meenu ungalil yar adutha prabhu deva dance show was fr public and jodi fr celebs
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you everyone for the updates. Shall update the jodi' list on the first page soon.

For some reason i think this season its going to be full of drama 🤔 Few of them cant seem to take simple critics. Its obvious as their face changes when their other dancers comments something. I wonder who the judges going to be. Its definitely going to be hard for them. Kuyili is one of the most elder person .. i agree she danced well before but i am not sure if she is up for this jodi challenge. Also how positive is she? 🤔 will she be able to take critics from judges? Amudavannan such a good dancer. Feel sorry his got Kuyili as partner.

Also i really do hope they cut short all the mokka talks 👎🏼 Sometimes it can really be annoying.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes ratna. Kuyili and Amudhavanan I felt the same. Why Kuyili - she looks old and romance yellam avangaloda can't imagine.

On the Mokkai talks so irritating. Ithula Robo vera task panraararam. Freeze dance last week and they are coming with a name for that. 

Wonder who will e the judges this time.

Daffodilee thumbnail
@hopper yup sis they are talking more .talk show naduvula dance ah illa dance show la naduvula they are talking ah nu confuse agiduthu 😎
ramyvijay thumbnail
After seeing all performances... here are my favorites ..

-- (none other than... one & only)
Karthik & Jennifer 😎
look good as pair.. ❤️
Karthi trying to match with Jenni... 👍🏼
sure they're gonna rock..

but dono for some reasons I don't have any others as favourite Jodi..

(siddharth-priya... look nice together... but priya shows attitude that she is a good dancer nu... siddharth dance is just ok...)

next who are in my favorite list of good dancers..
- Yuvaraj (pakka dancer) 👏
- Vijay 😎 (stylish performance and he overtook anandhi.. now she has to match with him... though she dances well.. is a show off and overdo)
- Amudhavaanan 👏 (unexpected one... he too gonna rock.. but kuyili his pair.. Oh nooo... pity for him 😲)

friends.. this is my opinion.. it differs with each one.. u might have favorites whom I don't like as well...
ramyvijay thumbnail
habbaaa.. Karthi oru vazhiyaa... continuous ah 5 sentence pesittaan... that too with Josh...

in fact... he voluntarily spoke to comment on Amudhavaanan's performance..

this is mainly bcoz he knows him from the time of adhu idhu edhu show... and karthi moves freely with his closed and known ppl I guess...

poga poga... innum free ya pesuvaan nu nenakkiren...
but he disappointed me... in doing the task... I was eagerly waiting for that... but happy that atleast he came forward to do it..