** Jodi No 1 Season 7 ** (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 59

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyvijay

habbaaa.. Karthi oru vazhiyaa... continuous ah 5 sentence pesittaan... that too with Josh...

in fact... he voluntarily spoke to comment on Amudhavaanan's performance..

this is mainly bcoz he knows him from the time of adhu idhu edhu show... and karthi moves freely with his closed and known ppl I guess...

poga poga... innum free ya pesuvaan nu nenakkiren...
but he disappointed me... in doing the task... I was eagerly waiting for that... but happy that atleast he came forward to do it..

karthik :bro neenga dance aduveenga theryum ana ivlo super ah chance eh illa ethirparkala

Amuthu :ne pesarathu kooda ethirparkala da (i couldnt remember exact words) ROFL sema fun and cute one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalramyvijay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "** Jodi No 1 Season 7 ** (Page 13)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ramyvijay

IF-Dazzler

ramyvijay

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Daffodilee

Originally posted by ramyvijay

habbaaa.. Karthi oru vazhiyaa... continuous ah 5 sentence pesittaan... that too with Josh...

in fact... he voluntarily spoke to comment on Amudhavaanan's performance..

this is mainly bcoz he knows him from the time of adhu idhu edhu show... and karthi moves freely with his closed and known ppl I guess...

poga poga... innum free ya pesuvaan nu nenakkiren...
but he disappointed me... in doing the task... I was eagerly waiting for that... but happy that atleast he came forward to do it..

karthik :bro neenga dance aduveenga theryum ana ivlo super ah chance eh illa ethirparkala

Amuthu :ne pesarathu kooda ethirparkala da (i couldnt remember exact words) ROFL sema fun and cute one

ya.. for which karthi too said..

'naan pesuven nu naane edhir paakkala' nu... semma.. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalsathya87Daffodilee

AlishaGal

Groupbie

AlishaGal

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:11am | IP Logged
At last Karthi speaks out...Loved it!!! But ya he disappointed me without complete the task..
Amuthavanan great job and didn't expect this excellent stylish dance performance from him..Really rocked and chanceilla..He proved he can also dance well..Clap 

Edited by AlishaGal - 05 January 2014 at 2:13am

ramyvijayDaffodilee

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
have to say amudhavanan will be able to rock the show if only his given a better dance partner. Seriously his talent is being waste with Kuyili Ermm romance scene is definitely not for kuyili. There is no electricity or expression of love on Kuyili face. Don't get me wrong. She is a good actress but for dancing ... erm not for now.  She is not able to jump though she tried to make to yesterday and her steps are all not full. I really do hope she back out. And get a better dancer for Amudhavanan.

Juli and sai .. i agree Julie treating him badly. Its only the first show and you don't even show any respect for your partner. In fact giving him 5 marks and then saying out aloud she has no idea why he dress like this or also complaining about him not trying out Confused

Priya ... agree Baki about her attitude problem. Somehow this season is going to be drama drama drama !!

Edited by hopper_ocean - 05 January 2014 at 4:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalap.meenasathya87.LovelyDreamer.ramyvijayDaffodilee

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Still introduction rounds??? Confused Only next week, the real competition starts Smile
Anyone have any idea of who the judges are??? Confused Keeping it all a big suspense LOL

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
This is going to be one interesting season, I can already see the divisions and splits and groups among the contestants.  There is a lot of poking fun and making fun of the contestants, it's not going to always be funny I bet later on.  These guys should first learn about dance and treat it like a dance competition instead of a fun joking entertainment show.  Amuthavanan was a pleasant surprise, never expected this from him.  Somehow yesterday felt that Shalini and her partner had good stage presence, both make a good pair together and were looking great in their costumes.  Still 2 people need to be introduced...will they make it for the next episode at least??

sathya87Daffodilee

ap.meena

ap.meena

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Amudhavanan really did well.. But I dint like Kuyili's performance much.. Even if she can show love inher face, i dnt think I can match it with Amudhavanan...

Waiting to see the judges...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGal

AlishaGal

Groupbie

AlishaGal

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

have to say amudhavanan will be able to rock the show if only his given a better dance partner. Seriously his talent is being waste with Kuyili Ermm romance scene is definitely not for kuyili. There is no electricity or expression of love on Kuyili face. Don't get me wrong. She is a good actress but for dancing ... erm not for now.  She is not able to jump though she tried to make to yesterday and her steps are all not full. I really do hope she back out. And get a better dancer for Amudhavanan.

Juli and sai .. i agree Julie treating him badly. Its only the first show and you don't even show any respect for your partner. In fact giving him 5 marks and then saying out aloud she has no idea why he dress like this or also complaining about him not trying out Confused

Priya ... agree Baki about her attitude problem. Somehow this season is going to be drama drama drama !!

Well Said..Totally agree with all your points hopper_ocean..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top