same reaction from me too.. 😆😆

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
indha round la yum Karthik wearing coolers... 😎
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jeni s good dancer , karthi needs to practise more , wish he will perform well in the next episode..
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
karthi is below average only..i am scared he will be eliminated soon 😭
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There are 3 new people today.
Who is that big girl with Yuv raj?

Nandu pair Vadivel balaji - This show orey Comedy kumbal a irukku

And a new girl they show no pair yet. 
ramyvijay thumbnail
@ migan.. Yuvaraj pair is Sujibala... she danced in MM earlier seasons. (though I don't watch that) .

other girl u were referring to is Sunitha Gogoi.. she is from north... she already participated in Jodi..
She acted as Shruthi's friend in the movie '3'
ramyvijay thumbnail
Karthi's previous performance was much better than this... as they say... he dances with ease.. but have to practice more... he forgot the steps...

Judges found out the reason behind his coolers.. next time poda maattaanu nenaikkuren...

last week.. nalla chemistry irundhadhu... but ippo rendu perum thani thaniyaa aaduna maadhiri therinjadhu..

hope they rectify and rock in upcoming rounds...

we are there to cheer u up Karthi... 👏
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First episode of jodi no 1 season 7 that i had enjoyed 😆 Maybe because its my fav Radhika and dance master pola 😉 Love their comments and they point out mistakes in good way without hiding. Straight forward 👍🏼

Lolz even i was wondering edhuku glass nu for karthik. Hope next dance he will not use it. And yes he needs to work more on his steps. He actually can dance but i feel his shy nu. Jennifer is semma super. Expressions adi dholl 😆 That would have been from Radha lolz. Sunitha is from north but has she done any serials or hosting show in Vijay tv? 🤔 I don't remember seeing her.

Kuyili dance i still feel not up to Amudhavanan. His beat is really high and she seem to slow dance like within 5 mins and its obvious heavy steps are not for her. Yes agree need to appreciate her coming out and dancing but on a serious note i feel she can't do much nu. Lets see. Maybe kuyili might opt out and Sunitha becomes amudha's jodi 😛

What is with this sai hairstyle 🤔 is he not happy being with julie? seem like his trying to annoy her with that hair style cause last week julie mention how she hates that get up nu. Vijay & anandhi - anandhi is good. But vijay needs to stop copying Vijay and be himself like said by dance master.
Daffodilee thumbnail
@hopper ratna sis sunitha and wong participated in jodi i forgot d season [😎 i guess hema micheal win panna season
ramyvijay thumbnail
promo la vandha.. dhaadi balaji yum, kavitha vum.. illayaa?

vadivel balaji paired with nandhini... 😲
did they perform yesterday? I didn't watch it fully...