Tamil  Reality Shows
Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

** Jodi No 1 Season 7 ** (Page 12)

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for the updates. Shall update the jodi' list on the first page soon.

For some reason i think this season its going to be full of drama Ermm Few of them cant seem to take simple critics. Its obvious as their face changes when their other dancers comments something. I wonder who the judges going to be. Its definitely going to be hard for them. Kuyili is one of the most elder person .. i agree she danced well before but i am not sure if she is up for this jodi challenge. Also how positive is she? Ermm will she be able to take critics from judges? Amudavannan such a good dancer. Feel sorry his got Kuyili as partner.

Also i really do hope they cut short all the mokka talks Thumbs Down Sometimes it can really be annoying.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalmigansupreeramyvijayDaffodilee

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Yes ratna. Kuyili and Amudhavanan I felt the same. Why Kuyili - she looks old and romance yellam avangaloda can't imagine.

On the Mokkai talks so irritating. Ithula Robo vera task panraararam. Freeze dance last week and they are coming with a name for that. 

Wonder who will e the judges this time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalsupreeDaffodilee

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
@hopper yup sis they are talking more .talk show naduvula dance ah illa dance show la naduvula they are talking ah nu confuse agiduthu Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGal.LovelyDreamer.supreehopper_ocean

ramyvijay IF-Rockerz
ramyvijay
ramyvijay

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
After seeing all performances... here are my favorites ..

-- (none other than... one & only)
Karthik & Jennifer Cool
look good as pair.. Heart
Karthi trying to match with Jenni... Thumbs Up
sure they're gonna rock.. Day Dreaming

but dono for some reasons I don't have any others as favourite Jodi..

(siddharth-priya... look nice together... but priya shows attitude that she is a good dancer nu... siddharth dance is just ok...)

next who are in my favorite list of good dancers..
- Yuvaraj (pakka dancer) Clap
- Vijay Cool (stylish performance and he overtook anandhi.. now she has to match with him... though she dances well.. is a show off and overdo)
- Amudhavaanan Clap (unexpected one... he too gonna rock.. but kuyili his pair.. Oh nooo... pity for him Shocked)

friends.. this is my opinion.. it differs with each one.. u might have favorites whom I don't like as well...

AlishaGalsathyakrsSue101

ramyvijay IF-Rockerz
ramyvijay
ramyvijay

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
habbaaa.. Karthi oru vazhiyaa... continuous ah 5 sentence pesittaan... that too with Josh...

in fact... he voluntarily spoke to comment on Amudhavaanan's performance..

this is mainly bcoz he knows him from the time of adhu idhu edhu show... and karthi moves freely with his closed and known ppl I guess...

poga poga... innum free ya pesuvaan nu nenakkiren...
but he disappointed me... in doing the task... I was eagerly waiting for that... but happy that atleast he came forward to do it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalsathyakrs

Baki IF-Sizzlerz
Baki
Baki

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I just saw Amudhavanan and Kuyli's dance performance. I felt so sorry for Amudhavanan, he was just too good today. But Kuyli cannot dance in this age. I agree she is very talented and amazing dancer in her time. But she just don't have the energy for it - that is what I can say for what I have seen so fare.
I have seen Priya in MM days. But God she has earned so much attitude. Just bcus she has been in many dance programs does not mean she knows better than eveyone else.

Edited by Baki - 04 January 2014 at 2:40pm

AlishaGalramyvijayDaffodilee

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Cannot say much based on today's show. 

I think there is good chemistry between Vetri Velan and Shalini. Dance no sync both doing what they can.

Julie and Sai Sakthi - Julie has no emotions she keeps having the same smile never looks her pair in eyes. And julie too much attitude treating Sakthi as no one and she is goo good nnu. Everyone said 10 for the partner but ivanga 5 tanam.

Amudhavanan and Kuyili - yes Amudha super o Super. Pavan avan with Kuyili how it is going to go.

Vijay Anandhi ok no comments now both dance ok and ok expression so far.

Yuvraj who is his pair? He says established artist nnu. may bot Jacqueline. Waiting to see.

Yes karthik talked finally. Smile

AlishaGalsathyakrsramyvijay

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
enjoyed the show not bad this time .

omg juliee show start panrathuku munavey ippadi five marks kudukrathu overuu

Amuthavanan Day Dreaming omg this guy danced superbbb poor him he is paired with kuyli .really a fantastic dancer amuthu lets see how it goes in upcoming episodes.

karthik atlast talked his and amuthavan convo ROFL was cute and fun ROFL.robo helping karthik LOL naughty boys LOL

my favorites are karthik jeni ,priya sid also yuvraj if jaquline comes as his pair Day Dreaming

AlishaGalsathyakrsramyvijay

Go to top