10th December2013 written update

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Mithu does not allow anyone to open her ghoongat . At night Mayank is trying to hit Gunjan with a note and all the girls are sleeping in one room. It hits Mithoo and she comes to meet mayank and they bump into each other and they roll on the floor. Mithoo lies that she has come to shut the windows  when Mayank questions her.She tells its good no one saw them in a compromising positiion specially Vikram who has fits of anger. Mithoo falls on Mayank and he holds her that is seen by Vikram who becomes furious. He holds Mayank s neck but she handles the situation smartly. She talks in Rajasthani to Vikram and says Good night in english to Mayank and leaves. Vikram apologizes to Mayank and says he is possessive about Mithoo.

Next morning Rachna and Gunjan are disappointed as they got up late and were unable to see Mithoo s face. Gunjan , Dholu and rachna agree they find Mithoo weird and want to see her face, they make a plan to see her face, Dholu takes a string and attaches it to her pallu. Gunjan and rachna then pull it and the pallu is removed , Mithoo smartly drops the plate she is crying and then starts crying that she has kept this mannat for Vikrams health and for her marriage. Gunjan and rachna apologize and promise not to do anything in the future. only Dholu vows to see her face.
Mayank and Vikram are eating breakfast , Mayank comes to know Mithoo made it and he starts coughing . She comes and gives him a glass of water and caresses his back ðŸ¤¢ Mayank leaves and Vikram decides to polish off the plate.

Mayank tells everything to Rachna and Gunjan acts that she is upset , Rachna is laughing. Kabeer calls Rachna and scolds her asking her to come to his home studio. Rachna thinks he is weird calling her to work on sunday. Kabeer is shhouting on the phone and Rachna arrives. He scolds her and asks her is this the time to come. He tells her he wants a zari stole in two hours Rachna is worried as shops are closed on Sundays. Dadi comes in and rachna starts to talk Kabeer taunts her that five minutes have already passed.

Gunjan and mayank are romancing and Mithoo is unhappy to see and adds tadka of mirchi and the fumes make Mayank and Gunjan cough . They leave.

PRECAP : Mittho opens the ghoongat and Dholu is in the same room with a hand mirror trying to see her face. He goes out later and tells Seema , Gunjan and Shayl what he saw in a muted conversation.

Edited by -Eris- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess3101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update

marty999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks I know a fool when I see one from the time I saw Vikram I knew he would turn out like this.  I am looking forward to the Mayan scene and Gunjan,Rachna and Dolu scene too.  I am not happy about Charu anywhere near Mayank .
shiv0624 thumbnail
I noticed that it was charu the first time, can't imagine how they can's notice that it's her, I see her mouth and knew it was her, Mayank was married to her for god sakes he should notice...
Surish thumbnail
Chain Of Glittering Stars
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiv0624

I noticed that it was charu the first time, can't imagine how they can's notice that it's her, I see her mouth and knew it was her, Mayank was married to her for god sakes he should notice...

Mayank never really notice Charu while he was married to her so what are the chances that he will notice her now.😆  All  Mayank see these days is his wife Gunjan😆 but I hope charu don't cause too much trouble for Mayan.😡