Music Corner

Popular Western Bands in India / Charts

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Guitarded

Guitarded

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

I am conducting some research for a high profile music project and I am trying to find out, which are the most popular western bands in India and why? I understand metal is quite popular, but would like to get an over all idea.

Also, is there an official music chart for India?

Thanks!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Popular Western Bands in India / Charts" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bayu_inzaghi

bayu_inzaghi

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guitarded

Hi everyone,

I am conducting some research for a high profile music project and I am trying to find out, which are the most popular western bands in India and why? I understand metal is quite popular, but would like to get an over all idea.

Also, is there an official music chart for India?

Thanks!

bollywood, mandarin, korean, japanish, malaysian, dangdut, indonesian chart

tlusuri.com
ristizona.com

thanks for reputations 
LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top