Arshi FF: Zindagi of Arshi THREAD 2: FINAL EPILOGUE - Pg: 114 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Wow first congrats on new thread
This story is getting more intense by the min
Love how each word of urs brings out their emotions perfectly
I knew when Khushi opened the door n saw Lav I knew it spelt trouble
There was no way Lav was gonna let this opportunity pass her by
I do feel sorry for what has happened to Lav n I know Arnav should've never gave her hope like that but I do agree with Arnav that she is using their unborn kid as a weapon n that is one thing I have always had a strong firm opinion about kids should NEVER be used as pawns or tools
Now that khushi knows I think she will try to distance herself from Arnav for the sake of the child I just hope Arnav can sooth her n convince her to come back to him again
As for Lav I will be surprised if Arnav even looks at her after this . She has again tried to destroy his one shot at a happy life
I think if Lav truely loved Arnav she would've been willing to let him go so he is happy in my mind that is true love sacrifice n there is no grater way of showing ur love for someone by setting them free when u know for certain they will never love u
Can't wait to see what happens when Arnav reaches khushi I hope she's ok n hasn't collapsed or anything
Thanks for pm plz keep em comin n continue soon
Originally posted by YaSha0512

Wow first congrats on new thread
This story is getting more intense by the min
Love how each word of urs brings out their emotions perfectly
I knew when Khushi opened the door n saw Lav I knew it spelt trouble
There was no way Lav was gonna let this opportunity pass her by
I do feel sorry for what has happened to Lav n I know Arnav should've never gave her hope like that but I do agree with Arnav that she is using their unborn kid as a weapon n that is one thing I have always had a strong firm opinion about kids should NEVER be used as pawns or tools
Now that khushi knows I think she will try to distance herself from Arnav for the sake of the child I just hope Arnav can sooth her n convince her to come back to him again
As for Lav I will be surprised if Arnav even looks at her after this . She has again tried to destroy his one shot at a happy life
I think if Lav truely loved Arnav she would've been willing to let him go so he is happy in my mind that is true love sacrifice n there is no grater way of showing ur love for someone by setting them free when u know for certain they will never love u
Can't wait to see what happens when Arnav reaches khushi I hope she's ok n hasn't collapsed or anything
Thanks for pm plz keep em comin n continue soon

Hey dear, thank you so much for your review. I understand and like your view points. Let's wait and see what happens in future.

But just understand that Lavanya was being human by trying her last chance. She was doing it for the kid too. 

In this story, Arnav, Kushi, Lavanya, all of them are selfish in one way or the other. I'm not advocating or supporting selfish nature, I'm just representing it in all honestness. But I believe we should leave it to God to decide what is 'right' and 'wrong', if such a thing exists!
Hey new readers, all of you, you are welcome to ZOA family🤗

Removed 

Edited by daljeet - 3 years ago
that was my awesome. my heart goes out for both of them :(...
but i hope everything will be good in the end ... good chapter (Y)
Khushi only thinking about la...but what about arnav...
Awesome up date
Hi thnx for d pm
I dint read the previous ch bt this one I read.
It jus took me back to the IPK durin the SHIT ALL track.
I cud nt watch IPK durin those epi when Khushi ws goin thru hurt bt ws shown funny.
Thnk god it ws over n SHITALL ws thrown out.
Bt yes Khushi sacrificing her happiness for Arnav is whts common here.
Unlike on d show Arnav knws its his baby n hs been with La n she is still his wife.
So its only natural for Khushi to back off coz a child is involved.

Arnav n La both r too b blamed in this why did the pretend the marriage.
Arnav more so coz once he ws in love with Khushi n knw he cnt be with La he shud hve left La then irrespective of whether he'd b with Khushi or not.
La is now makin a mistake of tryin to hold on to Arnav usin the baby which is goin to end disastrous for her n her baby parents in a loveless marriage is worse thn a separated parents who r individually happy n give a happy environment to their child. 
She cnt be like Khushi who gave up her love coz of the child n even absolved Arnav of any guilt sayin she shared half d blame coz she walked into it knowingly tho it ws only for love. While La who hd done this is nt even considerin her fault coz she did it for convenience.
Even if as Khushi said they shud be together for the baby it won't last long.
Its more painful to stay in a relationship knwin ur husband loves another woman so she'll get more depressed.

I think Khushi hs done the right thng 2 back off n move away for her sanity.
Its now on wht Arnav n La do with their life.
OMGGG 😲
This was  a mega shock 😲😲😲
Khushis decision is a bit right 
I agree with her 😃
What will happen now ??
What wll La do or say ??
her reaction to this decision of Khushi ??
N Arnav ??
N what change will we see in her ?? 😲
Will she accept arnav ??
or will she divorce him fr Khushi n his happiness 😕

Waiting fr the next part now 🤗
Awesome chappy
Thaks fr the pm 😉