SwaRon SS: It's about time||Epilogue Updated||

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This is a story based on the current track, before Kriya's entry into the college. So, we basically start from the scene where Swayam catches Sharon with his phone. 

Part one.

"You don't have any right over any thing of mine." He said, in a huff and without wasting another moment , left the place.

Sharon looked at his retreating figure. Had she distanced him so much from herself that now..he was not showing any signs of softening up..let alone patch up..softening up from his side was no less than a distant dream.

She didn't react practically. Inside, she knew that his each word left a deep imprint on her heart. He had told her that she didn't have any right over anything that belonged to her...why? Why was he doing this? Why was he hurting her time and again?

She knew she was at fault, but she was the one who was mending things up. She was the one who was ready to respect his point of view and be the girl he wanted. She was the one who had out of god knows what said something brutal impulsively, which was perhaps the biggest mistake of her life..but when she tried to sort the entire thing out, she lost him. She was completely losing him.. Had she lost him for life? 

She felt things slipping out of her hand. She felt her hand trembling, but no, she wasn't going to cry. Swayam had managed to reveal her soft side to herself, she was oblivious to the same before he marched right into her life and opened the doors of her heart...Sharon Rai Prakash was never about crying...Sharon Rai Prakash always believed in a practical approach.. She wanted to know what Swayam's problem was? Even after all this...even after so much going on in their lives, why was he not accepting her?? Why on earth was he acting so nonchalant?? Why on earth did he even say so brutal things to her??

Then her mind traveled back to the day when he was asked by the gang whether he hated her or no.. And for once, he was speechless...Had he really hated her, he could have said that straight away..but no he didn't.. Her mind traveled back..a few days back during Taani's engagement when he picked her anklet up and put it in his pocket. Her mind traveled to the day she danced with him on Pehla Nasha. He wasn't able to resist her on that song... Her mind traveled back to all those times he stared at her, unable to divert himself from her.

Were all these signs of hatred? Could anyone say that he hated her? Could anything be better for her?

The answer was no. He didn't hate her. In fact he loved her. She could make out that he was trying hard to stay away from her. His mind agreed to some extent, but his heart was shamelessly stuck to her. His heart was bound to hers for life. 

She had to talk to him. What on earth did he feel? He was avoiding her since so long.. trying every possible way to just stay away from her, but he couldn't.. Then why was he even trying? Why was he acting so cold? She knew her mistake was huge and not likely to be forgiven easily, but one chance? She was determined to win him back. She wanted only a chance from him. She knew she was doing her best, but keeping calm was not at all in her forte. She couldn't just lose her nature and become something entirely different when she clearly knew that Swayam loved her. The imperfect, egoistic, stupid at times Sharon Rai Prakash and not the calm, sorted, acting desperate kind girl. 

She had decided. She was going to return to her original self. The diva self. The no nonsense self, who wanted things to go her way, and for that, she HAD to talk to him. She needed to talk to him. She wanted to know what was wrong with him. If not patch up, she wanted to know what was keeping him from talking a bit softly to her. She wanted to find an answer to every possible thing. She had to mend things up.

"Abandoned corridor in five minutes." She messaged him and left for the place herself. 

It was time to clear the air between them. 

INDEX:

Part two: Page Six

Part three: Page Ten

Part four: Page Fourteen

Part five: Page Seventeen

Epilogue: Page Twenty

This was the first part. Will update the second one on Thursday mostly, if I get proper comments. Do hit the like tab and comment if you liked :)
Edited by Mihi4VruShan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved for Neeti :) 
..Aishaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Reserved

Honestly, it was quite a good start to your SS. Its rare we get a monologue of Sharon in D3 that too related to Swayam, so reading it was quite pleasant. 
I loved the way her heart and her mind interacted with each other recollecting all those past moments and finally dropping upon the conclusion of him still loving her.
As it was a very small chapter I dont have much to say but yes I really loved reading it,  And yes, I liked your title :)

Sorry for the chotta comment, Didnt know what to really write.
Edited by ..Aishaa.. - 10 years ago
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
edited
Amazing start 😊
Sharon determined to solve everything b/w them
Edited by SanskritiS - 10 years ago
ikki215 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres

beautifully written , since we SwaRon fans are being deprived of Scenes, these stories act as a painkiller for us.. plz update soon. looking forward for the next part ! 
Edited by ikki215 - 10 years ago
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mihi it was amazing... 😃

sharon pov was perfectly defined...

just loved d way u hv described her emotions... 

her pain was clearly visible in her pov...

wish we had got to see something similar in epi.. 😔

nywaz coming back to ur SS...i loved it...waiting for next part now..  😊
Edited by sweetdivya - 10 years ago
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Reserve
Unreserve

a nice start
sharon's monologue was well needed and you wrote it really well.
the pain and the desire of wanting back swayam was well shown.
the interactions between sharon's heart and mind well quite nice
would really love to read this SS

please do continue and do PM me
thanks for the PM
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Mihi
Sharon's monologue was just amazing 
absolutely fantastic
I loved how you penned down her thoughts and emotions
I loved the determination as it is so sharon
Loved the starting cant wait for the next update
Fab job yaaa
sonii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great start! 
Loved Sharon's monologue!
Would love to know how Swayam feels about his behavior too :) 
Beautiful writing! :)
Do continue soon! 
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res
edited
----------------------
First of all i'm glad to see you come up with a write-up that too on current track ..trust me such write-up's are so much relief ..as current track sucks.🤢
Coming to the first chapter , I really liked sharon's determination to bring back swayam in her life ,her monlogue was nicely penned down .👍🏼
So yeah looking forward for this SS...nice start 😊
will comment in the next chapter soon 😛
-CM 
Edited by ..euphoria.. - 10 years ago