Page 3 Page 79

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hodan1987

Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by hodan1987

Why did you stop watching TVD season 5? Are an SE fan?
I watched 5 episodes of Beauty and Beast and couldn't take it anymore. 
Yeah, I think most of the people here aren't comic fans but love Arrow mainly because of Olicity/Team Arrow. 

I watch a lot of shows...the ones that I am currently watching and are not on a hiatus are TVD, Sleepy Hollow, Arrow, Witches of East End, Scandal, The BlackList, Reign, HIMYM, etc

If I add those that are on a hiatus then that list would get longer...LOL

Since you watch hindi shows, are you excited to watch Rang Rasiya? I only watched Geet and IPKKND from beginning to end. No other shows. 

I dunno why I stopped watching TVD 5 ...guess whenever I tried watching it they wud keep switching Elena between Damon & Stefan...I am a Delena shipper and season 4 made sense to me...but 5 just threw me off...LOL

As u can see my profile pic...I am a die hard MAAN & GEET fan...Big smile...luved that show...

I loved Geet too. Maan and Geet had an amazing chem. 
OMG! You are DE fan. That is great. Join us at the DE AT! And, season 5 of TVD is a hit and miss but now they might focus on Damon a little bit. So, I would say give it a try again or skip the doppelganger bs and skip to the last two episodes. 

About Rang Rasiya-I only saw one show from that production Madhubala and as much as I love Drashti I can't watch that show. Is the production that bad?

Madhubala...the only reason I watched that show for a couple of months was amazing chemistry between Drashti ( I like her ) & Avinesh Rekhi ( Sultan)...they both were sooo good at emoting with their eyes...

I do not like Vivian ..No offense to his fans...I can't stand him...

about the PH & creators of the show welll...obviously they are NOT doing any gr8 work with Madhubala, they had another show on life ok...which started ok but now it is probably gonna go off air...so even tho Rang Rasiya promos entice me , I am doubtful as to how its gonna turn out...

I will try the last 2 eppys of TVD as u said...lets see if it brings me back to liking it...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sallybaby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arrow #2: A Hero Is Made (Page 2)" in Arrow forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Oh! Wow! I didn't that about that production house. I will try to not get attach to that show. About Madhubala. I didn't see any chem between the actual leads too. Primary reason why I stopped watching. 
Yeah, watch last two episodes of TVD. Even thought they are trying hard to breakup DE, at least they are focusing on Damon. 

By the way, Where do you from/live Paro? You look like you are from the same time frame as I am or at least close one?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sallybabyAbsoluv

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
new thread already..
arey lets finish  first LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hodan1987sallybabyAbsoluv

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
okay i dragged d prev thread to 150..phew

hodan1987sallybabyAbsoluv

sallybaby

IF-Rockerz

sallybaby

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
lol how is tho possible ? i go to the old thread and i see a new link...that was fastLOL
thank god i saw it if not i would have just been talking to my selfLOL

all the new guys, welcomeHug

hodan1987AbsoluviluvOriginals

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged

'Arrow' Season 2 Spoilers: Roy Harper To Become Arrow's Sidekick Speedy?

Fans continue to rant and rave about The CW's hit TV series,  Arrow, which is currently gearing up for its ninth episode of season 2, titled Three Ghosts.

The upcoming installment is set to feature Roy Harper (Colton Haynes) in a serious situation of sorts

According to Entertainment Weekly on Dec. 6, Roy is one of the two characters that will be in the midst of some turmoil during the upcoming installment.

Although the finer details of the episode still remain unknown, it's said that he'll find himself in danger at the hands of Brother Blood (Kevin Alejandro).

On Dec. 8, Carter Matt speculated that he may be able to "figure out the identity of The Hood," which would put him in a less than ideal position with Thea (Willa Hollard).

While Roy would undoubtedly want to inform her, doing so may put her further into danger than she's ever been.

Interestingly enough, chatter had previously ignited that Roy could very well become Speedy, who's more or less considered a sidekick of Arrow (Stephen Amell).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hodan1987sallybabysehar mehrotraAbsoluv

sallybaby

IF-Rockerz

sallybaby

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
LOL i think they should calm down in introducing characters...it's like a new character is introduced every episode, i dont want to get more confused than i am already gettingLOL
but isnt speedy like flash, they both run fast i'm guessing..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hodan1987

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sallybaby

LOL i think they should calm down in introducing characters...it's like a new character is introduced every episode, i dont want to get more confused than i am already gettingLOL
but isnt speedy like flash, they both run fast i'm guessing..

I dunno abt that but Ollie called Thea speedy in ssn 1.. I was expecting Thea to b his sidekick.. I hate Roy.for no reason but still I hate him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hodan1987sallybaby

Post Reply New Post

Go to top