Arrow

India-Forums

Arrow #2: A Hero Is Made

hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
ARROW

Arrow is a modern retelling of the DC Comics series Green Arrow. The pilot aired on October 10, 2012. Stephen Amell portrays the eponymous, lead character, Oliver Queen/The Arrow.

Premise: 
Spoiled Billionaire playboy Oliver Queen, is missing and presumed dead when his yacht is lost at sea. He returns five years later a changed man, determined to clean up the city as a hooded vigilante armed with a bow.Heart

Edited by hodan1987 - 16 May 2014 at 12:58pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDFOREVER15-Swetha-Jo_PinchyNo2PencilS.H.I.E.L.D.sallybabyJyotimenaJaveria3991Absoluv-krazyriya-iluvOriginalsAngelic.x.ChaosDiVirgo

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Meee First...Yayyy...Dancing..Waiting to see the second part of mid-season finale...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hodan1987

hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Me too. Hey, Paro What other shows besides Arrow do you watch?

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hodan1987

Me too. Hey, Paro What other shows besides Arrow do you watch?

I used to watch The Vampire Diaries BUT this time not following season 5...

BUT I luv to watch Beauty & The Beast...Tongue...

I got glued to watching ARROW mainly from 2x01  where I got hooked to super chemistry of Oliver & Felicity & ever since I am shipping OLICITY...Wink

Besides these two I regularly watch the Indian show on Sony TV Jee Le Zara ( not sure if u watch Indian soaps...Big smile )

What about u ??? what shows do u watch ???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-hodan1987iluvOriginals

hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Why did you stop watching TVD season 5? Are an SE fan?
I watched 5 episodes of Beauty and Beast and couldn't take it anymore. 
Yeah, I think most of the people here aren't comic fans but love Arrow mainly because of Olicity/Team Arrow. 

I watch a lot of shows...the ones that I am currently watching and are not on a hiatus are TVD, Sleepy Hollow, Arrow, Witches of East End, Scandal, The BlackList, Reign, HIMYM, etc

If I add those that are on a hiatus then that list would get longer...LOL

Since you watch hindi shows, are you excited to watch Rang Rasiya? I only watched Geet and IPKKND from beginning to end. No other shows. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluviluvOriginals

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Yeah, I think most of the people here aren't comic fans but love Arrow mainly because of Olicity/Team Arrow. 

I watch a lot of shows...the ones that I am currently watching and are not on a hiatus are TVD, Sleepy Hollow, Arrow, Witches of East End, Scandal, The BlackList, Reign, HIMYM, etc

Since you watch hindi shows, are you excited to watch Rang Rasiya? I only watched Geet and IPKKND from beginning to end. No other shows. 

I dunno why I stopped watching TVD 5 ...guess whenever I tried watching it they wud keep switching Elena between Damon & Stefan...I am a Delena shipper and season 4 made sense to me...but 5 just threw me off...LOL

As u can see my profile pic...I am a die hard MAAN & GEET fan...Big smile...luved that show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hodan1987iluvOriginals

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
=hodan1987]Why did you stop watching TVD season 5? Are an SE fan?

[/QUOTE]
About watching Rang Rasiya...yes I am excited BUT at the same time I do not expect it to be gr8 as the PH  & people who r making the show have a track record of ruining their own shows...LOL

hodan1987

hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

I dunno why I stopped watching TVD 5 ...guess whenever I tried watching it they wud keep switching Elena between Damon & Stefan...I am a Delena shipper and season 4 made sense to me...but 5 just threw me off...LOL

As u can see my profile pic...I am a die hard MAAN & GEET fan...Big smile...luved that show...

I loved Geet too. Maan and Geet had an amazing chem. 
OMG! You are DE fan. That is great. Join us at the DE AT! And, season 5 of TVD is a hit and miss but now they might focus on Damon a little bit. So, I would say give it a try again or skip the doppelganger bs and skip to the last two episodes. 

About Rang Rasiya-I only saw one show from that production Madhubala and as much as I love Drashti I can't watch that show. Is the production that bad?

Edited by hodan1987 - 09 December 2013 at 9:52pm

Absoluv

Go to top