Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Kripa-banka

IF-Dazzler

Kripa-banka

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone... Radhe Krishna...
So.. bataiye kesa laga aaj ka Episode???
Maja to bada aaya hoga Dekhke...

Wese mera bhi jada kuch likhne ka aaj man nai hai...
To aap log Hi bta do Naksh Ka Romantic sa Romance Super Se Upar tha ya nahi????

Hit Like & Comment

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

himanshushibz24naksholic13Ritu-_Nancy_sdhgkhan_-Maryamshruthi.sweetyPragati-nakshkala_09sanw

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Super se Upar wala Romantic Episode" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hearttoday's beautiful scene naksh joining the hands around the pillar and naksh cute hug.Day Dreaming. Naksh titantic pose.HeartHeart Heart worth to watch.. Now i can proudly say Naksh jaisa koi bhi romantic couple nahi dekhi..Big smile They were true Rockstars..Star 
Felt bad for gay3 we know she is going to die..Cry the way she helped rb to eat and help him sit.. it was very touchy.. Sonali mam as Gayatri just too good no one can play her character as she does.Clap

Edited by kala_09 - 09 December 2013 at 10:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_shruthi.sweety-MaryamKripa-bankasanw

sdhg

Goldie

sdhg

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Naksh titantic pose.HeartDay Dreaming

Kripa-banka

IF-Dazzler

Kripa-banka

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

Hearttoday's beautiful scene naksh joining the hands around the pillar and naksh cute hug.Day Dreaming.</i>Naksh titantic pose.HeartHeart Heartworth to watch.. Now i can proudly say Naksh jaisa koi bhi romantic couple nahi dekhi..Big smileThey were true Rockstars..Star<i>
Felt bad for gay3 we know she is going to die..Cry the way she helped rb to eat and help him sit.. it was very touchy.. Sonali mam as Gayatri just too good no one can play her character as she does.Clap

ya nd last part bht acha tha... Just loved d way wen ak hugs nk... oh lovely hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khan_kala_09

shibz24

Groupbie

shibz24

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
naksh cute hug

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Hearttoday's beautiful scene naksh joining the hands around the pillar and naksh cute hug.Day Dreaming. Naksh titantic pose.HeartHeart Heart worth to watch.. Now i can proudly say Naksh jaisa koi bhi romantic couple nahi dekhi..Big smile They were true Rockstars..Star 

Ya kalaji..awesome episodeHeart as usual naksh created magicHeartDay Dreaming...the way they are showing g3-RB scenes and g3's dialogues and today rama behen's dialogue about maa-beti relationship...i m getting a feeling that moti aunty's news is trueCry...but still i don't want g3 to dieCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_Kripa-bankakala_09

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Loved the episode. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kripa-bankakala_09

Kripa-banka

IF-Dazzler

Kripa-banka

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

Hearttoday's beautiful scene naksh joining the hands around the pillar and naksh cute hug.Day Dreaming.Naksh titantic pose.HeartHeart Heartworth to watch.. Now i can proudly say Naksh jaisa koi bhi romantic couple nahi dekhi..Big smileThey were true Rockstars..Star

Ya kalaji..awesome episodeHeart as usual naksh created magicHeartDay Dreaming...the way they are showing g3-RB scenes and g3's dialogues and today rama behen's dialogue about maa-beti relationship...i m getting a feeling that moti aunty's news is trueCry...but still i don't want g3 to dieCry

yup u r right...
I also felt d same

Post Reply New Post

Go to top