Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Rita Reporter giving the news on the channel about Bulbul fleeing from her marriage. Bulbul's mum is crying as Bulbul ran away. Bulbul's dad Baldev gives his interview and asks Bulbul to come back home. jethalal and Nattu kaka see this news. Bulbul's mum asks Bulbul to come back home. The news shows a missing report of Bulbul. They show Bulbul's photo and everyone see it. Baldev says if anyone has trapped Bulbul or helped her in running away, then we won't leave them. Baaga says the dad is very dangerous, maybe she ran away because of him. Rita says so you have seen her dad is very angry. She asks Baldev where do you think your daughter went. He says maybe Mumbai, as I heard her talking on phone about Mumbai.
He says who tell us about Bulbul, we will give them prize. Rita says why did she run away, this is the question we all have. Baldev asks Rita to leave from his house. The scene shows Baldev punishing his watchman. He aims at him with a gun and the police gets scared. The inspector asks him to stop it. Baldev says don't ;et him sleep for one week, I will decide about you when we get our Bulbul back.
Baldev asks the police to inform in every state about Bulbul and to find her. He shouts on them. Nattu kaka says these generation kids does not think about their parents. Baaga says if the girl ran away with a guy, then Baldev will not spare him. A girl is shown running on the road hiding her face. The police is finding her everywhere. Bulbul hides from the police and comes to a mandir where Popatlal is talking to the Lord asking the Lord to give him a bride.
He says I won't go from here without my wife. Bulbul is shown taking care of an old woman. Bulbul sees Popatlal ringing the mandir's bell and comes to him and joins her hand with his hands. She says don't say anything, become my husband now, be quiet, I need your help. Popatlal is shocked and looks at her while music plays...
She sees the police and hides. Bulbul fools the police and says some sweet lines to Popatlal. He thanks the Lord for giving her. The police leaves. Bulbul says pray to the Lord closing your eyes. She leaves from there. Popatlal thanks the Lord and is shocked to see she is gone. Popatlal comes outside the mandir and asks the police inspector where is his wife. They say she was with you, we don't know.
Popatlal asks the pandit did you see the girl. Pandit says no, I have not. He then meet Bulbul. She says control yourself, else I will call police. Popatlal says what. She tells him everything that she ran away from home and her dad is looking out for her. She says I don't want to go back to my family. Popatlal says its not good to run away. She says my dad got my marriage fixed and I don't want to marry. Popatlal says I will talk to your dad. He says talk to the Lord and he will show you some way. Bulbul comes in the mandir.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update..:)
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thankxee for d update...
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for upadate fenil 
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the WU! :)
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks, Very Suspensic and Great Episode. Happy To See Popat & Bulbul.
Lets See Noe For More.
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode was great. Thanks for updates.

Finally Bulbul entered 😊
Surish thumbnail
Beautiful Girl - Thank You Glitter