Posted: 10 years ago
Both r very interesting story radhi. we like it. dont stop. plz continue...
I dnt knw wht to say some are k with u and some r nt. So nw it depends on u.
Originally posted by rosidsakthi

In fact, i was really upset after reading 37th part but after reading this part new beginning, i must admit that its nice...its really different from other ff, RoSid born in different family, RoSid new love story to show that Rosid love will never die, Premar as sid's parents and roli as roli oberoi
Great UpdateπŸ‘ PLz PLz plz Continue and Update soon...
PLZ DONT STOP RADHUπŸ€—
πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hi sweeti sorry for late reply I liked ur first story very well then new dear 😊 so whatever u like continue wid that not a pb dear πŸ˜›Edited by HarryAustralia - 10 years ago
Originally posted by wamavasant

sorry but i didn't liked this part not even a bit i just replied to let u know my opinion being a good buddies i should tell u the truth so from my point of view now this story is just unbearable for me
i didn't feel any connection with rosid in this last part
rosid is moreover loving each other today like its the last day of there life but never wait for the next birth too love each other
plus let rosim be rosim like sisters .. being a rosid fan here rosidians are rosim fan too
n i have no regrets too say that more over rosid this serial is on rosim and there r huge fan following of rosim n may be silent readers too so dont make them saas bahu
dimple dhoopers looks like sid's younger brother n u r making him his father its more over illogical
next thing not even serials show that name are same so its more illogical than a serial
i m happy with ur other ff yours n anamika di's n plus i m saying what i feel i will read ur other ff n i m happy with that i wont even bother to read this one the moment rosid died the ff also died for this

this re birth thing wont exist in rosid dictionary if it ever existed then we must have excepted jhumki also isn't it but we didnt because the thing would be different same here faces can make them look same but habits make them different and please don't say now that there habits there way of romancing are also same ...
i m feeling like they are duplicate ...

thanks and continue soon for people who liked ...

i m done with this ff 😭

agree with you shriju πŸ‘πŸΌ
i don't want punrajanm story πŸ˜Š

oh...this part its different but its not like rosid thier love...everything and premar as sid parentsπŸ˜” not done na yaar..and sonia really disgusting and plz to continue the story of rosid and their baby😳 but it fully depends on you as a writer its your wishπŸ˜‰ but for me i want rosid and their baby...plz plz... πŸ˜›
Originally posted by srdevi

Hi Radhika, I personally like the other one very much although this is good also. I would love it if u can continue with rosid back together and having their child.
But anyway it is your decision and I am happy that u have given me joy in reading your ff. Tks.

i agree with devi di but whatever i love both track rosid always rock in ff too so plz continue and sorry for the late replay 
Wooow I really like it. Dont stop it, maybe I dont comments here but I am also reader of your ff.
Keep it dear πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
Originally posted by VildanaROSID

Wooow I really like it. Dont stop it, maybe I dont comments here but I am also reader of your ff.
Keep it dear πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thnx for all ur opinions guys... i now truly agrees on all your words... i will not change the story line of my "Love is Friendship". by the idea of this story is now also moving in my mind, so i have decided to make it a separate ff, and i will take out premar being sid's parents, they will no more siddhant's parents, i will make a little change in the story. thnk u all again. and my old ff will not be ended so u dont worry at all, i will think something else for it,,,, 

Love
 Radhika😊