India-Forums

*~Rathathin rathame Ratnaka Iniya Pirandanal Vazthukal~* (Page 3)

AlishaGal Groupbie
AlishaGal
AlishaGal

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Dear hopper_ocean.May god bless!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean-Navetha-

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Many many happy returns of the day, Ratna! May all the dreams and wishes you have for this year come true. May God shower on you all the prosperity and love. Have a nice day today,

Cheers,

hopper_ocean-Navetha-

Devino IF-Dazzler
Devino
Devino

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Many more happy returns of the day Ratna sis... Party

hopper_ocean-Navetha-

ramyvijay IF-Rockerz
ramyvijay
ramyvijay

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
HAPPY B-DAY!!! Have a lot of fun today with
your family and your friends! Enjoy your Birthday
cake.

The secret of staying young is to live honestly,
eat slowly, and lie about your age.

Some say that a birthday is a great time to look
back at the past year. Others say a birthday is a
good time to think about what lies ahead. I say
'cut the cake' and let's eat.

Let's celebrate the age you act not the age that
you are. Happy Birthday Ratnaaa

hopper_ocean-Navetha-

Shravya1 Senior Member
Shravya1
Shravya1

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ratna Akka!! 
You were one of the first people I met on SM forum. From the very start, you were so friendly. You are very warm and always kind to all. Thank you for being such a sweet person. Hope you have a birthday as wonderful as you!! Wishing u many more happy returns of the day!! 

hopper_ocean-Navetha-

nithyamkv Channel Moderator
nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Hopper

hopper_ocean-Navetha-

rathy1 Goldie
rathy1
rathy1

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
PartyParty..MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY RATHNA..PartyParty

hopper_ocean-Navetha-

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Thank you everyone for the lovely wishes Hug Haritha, sneha, krituma, thank you so much for the lovely wishes. You three had stood by me in all times bad and good. You guys are true friends and never had judge me in any ways. Miss you guys so much. Lolz haritha i knew you gona complain on the tread nu LOL yeah me too barely get much time. Just come in, do updates and run off... and you all know why nu Embarrassed Still we are meeting daily at our mokka club in FB lae Tongue Thank you so much again for the wishes and phone calls ...   Hug Meenu akka thank you for the lovely wishes and lovely food dedication which u stole from me ShockedLOL but that was such a cute thing. Thank you for standing all time and just like the 3 girls, you had always stood by during the bad and good times. Thank you again Hug

Visha & sumi .. Vishaaa adipavi semma mokka poem ShockedROFL Sumi, my very first buddy from Tamil section. We had our up and downs yet it had made our friendship more stronger Wink Evalavo parthuthom innumum parpom lae Cool i know i always throw my anger and release all my tension to you ROFL and you always manage to cheer me up at the end. Visha Shocked we started in SS and then after some time we got back again in DM section LOL Remember you were the first one to teach me how to scrap LOL we can sit and talk for hours and laugh not even realizing the time LOL yes all vettu pechu and mokkai's taan. So happy to have you around in Tamil section and you had been a very great help around da. Sumi ennaku andhu CD box vendam vendam vendam...oh wait i shall keep it and present to you for your next year birthday LOL

To my office makkazs LOL thank you for the lovely wishes. Satyaa was surprise with your wishes LOL anu thanks for the wishes .. out of you busy busy schedule Tongue you made sure to wish me. Anithu Ramya thanks for the lovely wishes and Rathy oh rathy am so happy you came back to wish me. Between congrats for the IF Vishnu LOL Suha .. yes it was fun knowing you and haha you reminded me of sneha at the beginning Tongue thanks da for all the help and all the best in your exams. And all  other office makkazs .. thank you for the lovely wishes Hug 
Shatir Shocked cakes omg yummy. I love cakes Tongue thank you for the lovely wishes da. And thanks for the great help in Vamsam.

Thank you caryn,  navee, devini, sweety16, atina, roja, nithya, pallanguzhi, sofi (lovely surprise Embarrassed), hema23, Nylz8, alisha, maha2us, shravya and anyone else i have missed out... thank you again for the lovely wishes.

Edited by hopper_ocean - 20 December 2013 at 3:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGal.LovelyDreamer.migan_SK_harith25JananiKiDeewani-Navetha-

Go to top