Frequent Posters

rathy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
🥳🥳..MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY RATHNA..🥳🥳
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you everyone for the lovely wishes 🤗 Haritha, sneha, krituma, thank you so much for the lovely wishes. You three had stood by me in all times bad and good. You guys are true friends and never had judge me in any ways. Miss you guys so much. Lolz haritha i knew you gona complain on the tread nu 😆 yeah me too barely get much time. Just come in, do updates and run off... and you all know why nu 😳 Still we are meeting daily at our mokka club in FB lae 😛 Thank you so much again for the wishes and phone calls ...   🤗 Meenu akka thank you for the lovely wishes and lovely food dedication which u stole from me 😲😆 but that was such a cute thing. Thank you for standing all time and just like the 3 girls, you had always stood by during the bad and good times. Thank you again 🤗

Visha & sumi .. Vishaaa adipavi semma mokka poem 😲🤣 Sumi, my very first buddy from Tamil section. We had our up and downs yet it had made our friendship more stronger 😉 Evalavo parthuthom innumum parpom lae 😎 i know i always throw my anger and release all my tension to you 🤣 and you always manage to cheer me up at the end. Visha 😲 we started in SS and then after some time we got back again in DM section 😆 Remember you were the first one to teach me how to scrap 😆 we can sit and talk for hours and laugh not even realizing the time 😆 yes all vettu pechu and mokkai's taan. So happy to have you around in Tamil section and you had been a very great help around da. Sumi ennaku andhu CD box vendam vendam vendam...oh wait i shall keep it and present to you for your next year birthday 😆

To my office makkazs 😆 thank you for the lovely wishes. Satyaa was surprise with your wishes 😆 anu thanks for the wishes .. out of you busy busy schedule 😛 you made sure to wish me. Anithu Ramya thanks for the lovely wishes and Rathy oh rathy am so happy you came back to wish me. Between congrats for the IF Vishnu 😆 Suha .. yes it was fun knowing you and haha you reminded me of sneha at the beginning 😛 thanks da for all the help and all the best in your exams. And all  other office makkazs .. thank you for the lovely wishes 🤗 
Shatir 😲 cakes omg yummy. I love cakes 😛 thank you for the lovely wishes da. And thanks for the great help in Vamsam.

Thank you caryn,  navee, devini, sweety16, atina, roja, nithya, pallanguzhi, sofi (lovely surprise 😳), hema23, Nylz8, alisha, maha2us, shravya and anyone else i have missed out... thank you again for the lovely wishes.

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
Enigmatic_Charm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Belated B'day wishes Ratna akka!!!!!!
May ur life be filled with happiness and peace!!!!!

Edited by AmmuKryan - 10 years ago
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
belated bthday wishes ..
mellisai thumbnail
🥳Happy Birthday Ratna!🥳
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow, we share the same birthdays!!

Edited by Smiles-20 - 10 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Ratna...hope you have had a wonderful day.⭐️
-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Belated birthday wishes, Ratna...Wish you and family Merry Christmas and Happy holiday :)
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Belated Happy Birthday Ratna .. 🤗