Rival site article Rk to lie Madhu for Ria - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
@Nishi- Freak! Just saw your reply to Bella🀣And i wrote the same thing in my comment🀣Wanna see a psycho obsessive Madhu who would handcuff herself to RK and irritate him whole day and doesn't leave him🀣
Originally posted by -SanaLuvAbhay-

yeah correct just like madhu use to visit sultans house aj mid night to apply ointment on his lips even she has d capacity to fall in love wid every men she meets mukku, Rk, Sultan so Rk kyu piche rahe dips, madhu, Ria πŸ˜† hisaab barabar like wifey like hubby πŸ˜› 😳

piche hai kaha?? he's marching along and rightly so 😳 i say go RK πŸ‘πŸΌ ...just want separation anyhow,that's it
Edited by bahnni.mj - 10 years ago
Cvs  Purposely  Made  Ria  A  Talli
So  That  One  Day  Ya  One  Night  Both  Tallis Can  Do  Palangtodh
y is evry1 askng for seperation...thy r already sepratd...nt physicallyyy bt mentalyyy...

yeah correct just like madhu use to visit sultans house aj mid night to apply ointment on his lips even she has d capacity to fall in love wid every men she meets mukku, Rk, Sultan so Rk kyu piche rahe dips, madhu, Ria πŸ˜† hisaab barabar like wifey like hubby πŸ˜› 😳

exactly ...thats y am not defending anyone πŸ˜†...coz i knw they will hug back n give me shocks n surprises !!!

I don't think she ever applied ointment on bhai's lips .. Bt chalo phir v maan lete hain fr ur tasalli bt d fact if that she was NOT committed 2 RK either of tyms ... If u remember it was RK who broke her rishta with mukku otherwise she would shanti se live an ordinary wife's life with her pati & bacha like RK said .. Again when bhai came Madhu's life she was single as her pati revealed his prem game & announced RK UN - WEDS Madhubala ... So it's not a crime fr a single women 2 b mingle rather den crying over fr a FAKE pati though madam did d opposite ... πŸ₯±πŸ₯± ... Anyways here RK is committed 2 Madhu & they r living as very much hubby - Wifey  bt still he is bringing strangers in Their err i.e HIS bedroom ... So it's not like wifey like hubby bt i wish in future i could say like hubby like wifey .. 😳
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

WOW! Finally i am enjoying this show because Madhu is acting like a WIFE and not a DEVI!

Now can she please confront RK and knock down some sense in his thick skull? That'd be interesting to watch.

And yayee finally an MU from Madhu's side. I hope it lasts long. Now can they fulfill my wish of seeing an obsessed Madhu?

@Bold: Tell me about it... I have been pulling out hairs seeing her attitude...she needs to become OBSESSIVE for RK!!
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

even i m all for seperation but the thing is what will Madhu do in chawl with that irritating Roma?...even Padmini is no longer there so they got her back πŸ˜†...i still hope seperation happens and then they can get Madhu back on sets somehow
and dont depend on Chakku, her wishes keep fluctuating here  n there πŸ˜†...now more than seperation she wants to see an obsessive pyscho Madhu 🀣🀣

Nope ...not in chawl ..according to SBS ...separation [mentallyπŸ˜† ] will be with Madhu staying with him in the mansion πŸ˜† ...reason : PH cannot bring back Madhu's family ...secondly they cannot afford for another set πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

OMGπŸ˜† ...if chakku reads this she is gonna kill u πŸ˜†  ...

obsessive madhu ?...sounds interesting😳 ...will ST portray her like that ? πŸ˜‘ i wud love to see that ...as i enjoyed the role reversal SR ...with Madhu seducing RK with the stylish hat n stick πŸ˜† πŸ˜³  !!

Originally posted by bahnni.mj

piche hai kaha?? he's marching along and rightly so 😳 i say go RK πŸ‘πŸΌ ...just want separation anyhow,that's it

abhi to both r equal aage ka cant say πŸ˜‰ for me ab bhi Rk thoda peeche hi hai apni biwi se in such matters πŸ˜›
Originally posted by colorsluv

I don't think she ever applied ointment on bhai's lips .. Bt chalo phir v maan lete hain fr ur tasalli bt d fact if that she was NOT committed 2 RK either of tyms ... If u remember it was RK who broke her rishta with mukku otherwise she would shanti se live an ordinary wife's life with her pati & bacha like RK said .. Again when bhai came Madhu's life she was single as her pati revealed his prem game & announced RK UN - WEDS Madhubala ... So it's not a crime fr a single women 2 b mingle rather den crying over fr a FAKE pati though madam did d opposite ... πŸ₯±πŸ₯± ... Anyways here RK is committed 2 Madhu & they r living as very much hubby - Wifey  bt still he is bringing strangers in Their err i.e HIS bedroom ... So it's not like wifey like hubby bt i wish in future i could say like hubby like wifey .. 😳

@mumu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...lets not bother with the explanations...this will become a never ending argument