Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums -10 Years and still on!!! ........ AB's view.

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

India-Forums -10 Years and still on!!!

Today India-Forums.com an entertainment portal completes 10 years of its journey in the TV industry. The website has achieved a milestone and has been reaching out to various TV celebs across. Thus to commemorate the success of the same, our TV talk about their association with the website...

Shaleen Malhotra seen as Arjun on Star Plus's Arjun- "India Forums is one of the best Television portals existing in our country right now. They have now come into double digit and very soon they will be completing triple digits. I wish them all the best and wish they will keep doing good and hard work."

Anupriya Kapoor last seen in a cameo role inUTV Bindass's Yeh Hai Aashiqui - "I would like to wish India Forums all the best. You guys are doing a great job and you always keep the audience updated with whatever we are doing. Keep up the good work and I wish you all many more years of success and good work. My association with India Forums has been very sweet. It's very sweet that you all follow up, come by yourself and wait for us whenever we are in the shots. I really appreciate the good work you all do and my association with India Forums has always been very sweet and fun. I still remember the day when you guys came at my place for a segment when I was not working. I was not working that time but still you all came at my place to keep me connected with my fans. That was really wonderful and I will never forget that."

Arhaan Behll currently seen in Zee TV's Do Dil Bandhe Ek Doori Se - "I am very happy for India Forums and many congratulations to them. It's always been a very important part for all the actors. We get to know everything about the industry from here and all the actors. I know how people are crazy for India Forums so I wish them all the success. Many congratulations! My association has always been very good and I have always liked India Forums as it's a place where we get to know everything about the industry. It's a very good website and easily accessible. Whatever has been done so far it's been very good and positive so I have a very good and positive relation with India Forums. I really like my association with India Forums."

Arjun Bijlani currently seen in SAB TV's Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar - "India Forums has been doing a great job with giving news and articles about all the actors. I wish them all the luck and wish they will keep up doing the good work. I wish them to get themselves involved more into positive journalism. So far it's been a good association with India Forums. The journalists are very sweet and good to talk to. I really like it and wish them to keep up the good work. I like the general interviews and feature articles they keep doing."

Krystle DSouza soon to be seen in Sony TV's Ek Nayi Pehchaan- "I wish India Forums to get one more zero added after 10. Hopefully we will be celebrating 100 years of India Forums very soon. I have a lovely bond with India Forums, as they have always given clean and nice articles. I have a very good experience with India Forums and I am happy that there are online portals like India Forums existing with positivity. There was an article on friendship day, which was very cute and a nice article which is very close to my heart." 

Well, India-Forums long way to go and all the very best!!!

Edited by .SA. - 10 years ago