Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will deepika be invited to ran-kat's wedding?? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

aisa

aisa

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

Originally posted by aisa

the wedding is not going to happen,if it those i will never be negative to fake barbie katy again ceoss my heart

I just felt that this was a never ending saga like Bradgelina...sorry.

But I am pretty sure that Ran- Kat wedding is happening for sure...2014 is the year for them. so many obvious clues...
come on brangelina use their pr for good not fame hos like rankat,may be both their careers will take huge hits after marriage no more fanboys for katy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovanikawat_up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will deepika be invited to ran-kat's wedding?? (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IHeartDeepika.

IF-Rockerz

IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Lmao, they would sure as hell not invite Deepika. LOL

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -IHeartDeepika-

Lmao, they would sure as hell not invite Deepika. LOL

he will not invite deepika...but he will do films with deepika since her BO success does helps his films...Angry

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
I just want him outta my sight!!

Edited by wat_up - 08 December 2013 at 4:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyarn

Enycedoll

IF-Rockerz

Enycedoll

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MarryMeAdeel

Originally posted by Crystal__

Wha's with so many Deepika fans being so riled up.
Like why are you guys so much concerned on wether she will be invited IF ranbir and katrina gets married.

on one hand u like i want her far away from ranbir and on the other hand you concerned about stuff like wether she will be part of their wedding guest list IF they get married.

and most importantly, there is no marriage news, and even if they get married then it won't happen for some years.

Angry so katty isn't precious enough? if he is so in love why doesn't he proposes katrina right now? how long are they together? five years or something? so why not get married? is booger boy unsure? Dead

I can only hope ranveer won't wait for 5 years before he pops the question Embarrassed Would be nice to see Dpad getting married when she becomes 30 Embarrassed

To me somehow these couples...( I know they are of married and nothing is decided on yet) reminds me of Angelina Julie-Brad Pitt- Jennifer Aiston.LOL

Brad cheated on Jennifer with Angelina even though Angie knew that he was married to Jen. Now that Brad- Angie are happy adopting kids Brad still keeps Arab on Jennifer's life. whom she should date or to date...the worst part is whenever Jennifer comes put with the plan of her wedding those two also,comes out with their announcement...like last time, they set the date right next to or before Jennifer's. Jennifer had to cancels her wedding and then Brad followed the same. It is a FUNNY relationship...LOL

where do u get ur gossip? star mag or us mag? LOL

lovanika

IF-Rockerz

lovanika

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enycedoll

Originally posted by MarryMeAdeel

Originally posted by Crystal__

Wha's with so many Deepika fans being so riled up.
Like why are you guys so much concerned on wether she will be invited IF ranbir and katrina gets married.

on one hand u like i want her far away from ranbir and on the other hand you concerned about stuff like wether she will be part of their wedding guest list IF they get married.

and most importantly, there is no marriage news, and even if they get married then it won't happen for some years.

Angry so katty isn't precious enough? if he is so in love why doesn't he proposes katrina right now? how long are they together? five years or something? so why not get married? is booger boy unsure? Dead

I can only hope ranveer won't wait for 5 years before he pops the question Embarrassed Would be nice to see Dpad getting married when she becomes 30 Embarrassed

To me somehow these couples...( I know they are of married and nothing is decided on yet) reminds me of Angelina Julie-Brad Pitt- Jennifer Aiston.LOL

Brad cheated on Jennifer with Angelina even though Angie knew that he was married to Jen. Now that Brad- Angie are happy adopting kids Brad still keeps Arab on Jennifer's life. whom she should date or to date...the worst part is whenever Jennifer comes put with the plan of her wedding those two also,comes out with their announcement...like last time, they set the date right next to or before Jennifer's. Jennifer had to cancels her wedding and then Brad followed the same. It is a FUNNY relationship...LOL

where do u get ur gossip? star mag or us mag? LOL

GUILTY!!!LOL
Star Mag that too standing in grocery line...

Enycedoll

IF-Rockerz

Enycedoll

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Originally posted by vedant123

Looking at episode and feedback, Ranbirsnhatersd for Deepika was visible!

She will be invited but she Will choose NOT to come!

Yes the epi said it all!! 

And how he ranked deepika and pc? Maybe thats why Kjo got them together to see their reaction on this!!

makes sense...those two girls are the outcast from the elite circle of bollywood kids...kjo is such a whimp and hes annoying. hes like the ring leader of a junior high school group...obnoxious ans petty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shorty123Evashwat_up

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Dont like brad and angie!!

Edited by wat_up - 08 December 2013 at 5:01pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top