Members Introduction Thread+ Birthday Calender - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

lol, the first page has ppl from UK and the secind from India wah wah, no Punjabis from Amrika or Canada?πŸ˜†
Name- nidhi.
Country- india
date of birth- 14 may
fav serial- the buddy project, veera, meri bhabhi
@hina u knw am a punjabi πŸ˜†
yes hina... how weird. i thought i'll surely find many ppl who live in India and know more hindi and punjabi than me πŸ˜† but there is something here which is attracting the UK ppl...πŸ˜†
Name: lizzie

DOB: 5th may 1987

Profession/Occupation: editor
Fav tv shows: veera, ek muthi asman

Fav actors : long list

What forums are you at: veera, ek muthi asman

What attracted you to Veera?:baldev,veera,gunjan,raniv the other kids , nihal etc
Hello Friends πŸ˜Š ! alright here it goes-                                                                                                                 Name- Ridhi                                                                                                                                                                                 DOB- 25th september                                                                                                                                     Country- India                                                                                                                                                             Profession/ Occupation-Student                                                                                                                             Fav tv shows- Veera, DKDM , Gulaal,ML KT,24,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Fav actors- Sneha wagh , Neil Bhatt,bhavesh ,aamir khan, peter dinklage and many more...                                                                                                                                                           What Forums are you at- veera, Mahabharat,                    What attracted you to Veera- RanVeera and Veeba πŸ˜³
Edited by mayalnee - 10 years ago
Name- ambika
Country- india
date of birth- 29 may
fav serial- tmkoc, veera, ebi,tumari paakhi 
Name: Krupaa

DOB: 16th March 

Profession/Occupation: Teacher
Fav tv shows: veera, suvreen guggal

Fav actors : shivin narang, smriti kalra, ranbir kapoor and many more

What forums are you at: veera, suvreen guggal 

What attracted you to Veera?: one and only one shivin narangπŸ˜‰

Name: SHAILY
DOB: 11 APR 1997
Profession/Occupation: STUDENT
Fav tv shows:SADDA HAQ , CONFESSIONS , ITS COMPLICATED , DID , HHL SUVREEN GUGGAL , COFFEE WITH KARAN , AWKWARD , THE VOICE ETC.. 
Fav actors : (TV) SHIVIN NARANG , YUVRAJ THAKUR , 
What forums are you at: SADDA HAQ , CONFESSIONS , ITS COMPLICATED , DID , HARRY POTTER ,ETC ETC
What attracted you to Veera?:  SHIVIN NARANG...!! :*
AND THE STORYLINE OFCOURSE..! BROTHER AND SISTER <3 >>>!
Edited by shaily.says- - 10 years ago

Name:  Simmy
DOB: 11th Sept 
Profession/Occupation: PG Student 
Fav tv shows: Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai 
What forums are you at: The ones that I moderate 
What attracted you to Veera?:  Well I was on and off with this show but Post Leap I like this new Baldev so here I am πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago